Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
lmao the hockey masks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Didn't an uso get punished with a title last time too

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I was only half listening but did Bobby threaten to put a soft bone down Kofi's throat

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

he said bullsh*t :stare:
They found out that AEW could say poo poo once per hour so they got excited to upgrade from "bitch"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MOVE OVER NEW STARS, WE NEED TO GET FLAIR TO 16

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Digital Jedi posted:

3 month reign with no successful defense

yea i sort of figure it was going to be her mistake doing it that high
Rematch at Summerslam
-or-
Rhea/Flair Tag Team Title run
-or-
Both

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Randy hates pants is now canon :lol:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pamela Springstein posted:

striking out from the New Day?
"Having his bluff called to retire if the New Day were split up"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Michael Cole is the only person excited about this match

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Edge bumps into the referee's knee and puts him into a coma wow i love wwe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I love that it took like 2 minutes for the Usos to get out there after a rep bump, 5 seconds longer for the Mysterios and like 10 minutes for the WWE to send any kind of referee out there to finish the match