Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

me to monkey's paw: Why don't they just have it so someone rockets up the ladder to get the briefcase like a regular person would do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

xbilkis posted:

Charlotte beats Rhea tonight, Nikki tries to cash in on Charlotte, Charlotte beats her too

Legit thought for a second Vince would reward Zelina for her scabbin' by giving her the briefcase and have her successfully cash in on Charlotte

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Dango Bango posted:

Omos is gonna be the biggest face in this match

was at Mania

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LOL camera zooms in on two dudes getting up for a piss/beer, great job Kevin Dunn

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Blaise330 posted:

Just realized, Omos debuted last year this time during a Viking Raiders match. He was Mega-Ninja. We've come full circle.

bring back Nash as Super Shredder for one last run

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

explosivo posted:

how did omos become a thing anyway? was he a PC trainee that they fast tracked because he's literally a giant or something?

he's shoot 7'3" and if you squint hard enough you can pretend he might be able to go at some point.

That said Shaq is currently a better worker

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

OK so any interest in this PPV other than "ooh fans" was largely "what happens if Drew/Big E wins MITB, ooh, what if Kofi wins and then Drew/Big E cashes in on him" and they have now completely removed that possibility.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Lashley's theme is legit really good

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Only things I remember from MVP's original run were his feud with [redacted] and his dogshit finisher, but man he's a fun performer these days.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

WTF

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

DarkstarIV posted:

At least Brock will put in effort to make smaller guys look good. Unless your name is Ricochet and he is a massive loser geek anyways.

I can't blame anyone for not doing any work in a Saudi match.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

so the idea is that only Goldberg is a threat to this guy?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Destroy My Sweater posted:

don't they usually save the title matches for later to tease the run-ins? i don't remember anymore

2010: WHC MITB middle of the show, then WHC (and Kane cashed in), WWE Championship ends show
2011: last two matches are WHC, then WWE Championship
2012: WHC MTIB first on the card, WHC second on the card, WWE Championship MITB ends the show
2013: WHC MITB first on the card, WHC later on the card, WWE Championship MTIB ends the show
(titles unified)
2014: MITB middle of show, vacant WWE title match ends the show
2015: MITB starts the show, WWE title match ends the show
2016: MITB middle of the show, WWE title match ends the show (and Dean cashed in)
2017: WMITB starts the show, MMITB ends the show
2018: WMITB middle of the show, Raw women's title later (and Alexa cashed in), MMITB ends the show
2019: WMITB starts the show, SDL women's title later (and Bayley cashed in), MMITB ends the show
2020: that Titan Towers thing

(I'm bored.)

So, in short, not really? It's been all over the place.

Also holy cow Charlotte is in incredible shape.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

LOL YES

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Charlotte holding up the bird longer than Kevin Dunn held down the BLANK SCREEN button rules

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Destroy My Sweater posted:

Thanks for doing the homework on this. I think I'm specifically thinking of the Dean and Alexa cash-ins

Dean's the only end-of-card cash-in, which is a little surprising. (Del Rio tried after Punk/Cena but Punk bailed.)

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

It's totally Becky

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

For whatever reason Rhea and Charlotte seem to work well together, because whooooo boy Rhea and Asuka did not

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

dudes with belts in the house

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"crazy Charlotte" is a good character IMO

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

wow this sucks, this is as bad as the first Takeover SEVEN YEARS AGO

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Comcast generated a total revenue of 103.56 billion US dollars in 2020.

This is as lovely of an experience as me downloading something off of Limewire in my dorm in 2001.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

:emptyquote:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

you know, I am, sadly, regrettably, paying for this poo poo, I kinda want my money back

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

Is the peacock feed poo poo for anyone else?

every human on earth, looks like

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Was about to say "oh great it finally got fixed in time for Seth Rollins," but no, still busted

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

"Peacock" currently trending

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

back for me

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

How long has Ricochet been in briefs?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

and Ricochet is now physically buried

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I am dying for salty snacks but all I got is campbell's chicken noodle soup. Oh well, here goes.

Probably has 10 times the salt of any bag of chips you could find

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

oof that Mundo botch

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Jinder looks even more roided up but without the bacne and nips, fascinating

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

push the loving guy, poo poo

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

G2S

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

here comes Becky return IMO

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Man those guys killed themselves

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

by my count the only other time we had two faces win MITB was last year.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Edge has new titantron font for the first time since, uh, 2001?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Best part of Money Plane is that they take Edge and stick him in the cockpit of a cruising-altitude plane and have him calmly give orders to other people doing more interesting things for about an hour