Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Do we still get probate for asking for streams? Gimme a 6'er and a stream cause I'm not buying this shiiiiiit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

WWE's greatest waste of talent, Liv Morgan.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Naomi is good, didn't know she was a champion, that must have not lasted long.

Anyways,

Asuka, Liv, or Naomi should win.

Everyone else sucks. Liv sucks now, too, but I'm nostalgic.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

That kick over the ladder was super loving cool

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Why does she need a ladder all of a sudden? What a nerd.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Made everyone who ever struggled to climb a ladder and undo a carabiner look like an absolute goober.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

No one looks as bad as Liv and, uh, Tamina? Whoever was across from Liv. She was literally on their ladder. Liv could smell her breath and acted like she wasn't there.

Dumb finish.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Woke up for this match, drat that was good. In my dreams though a bunch of AEW people showed up for this and that was even more awesome.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Obviously the Elite helped AJ Styles, and Sting and Hardy had the match that should have been. Darby won the briefcase, but the big story was Orange Cassidy showing up and he was dancing and all energetic at first as a goof, lol.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Seriously? Who thought this match needed a ref bump?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Oh give me a loving break