Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Digital Jedi posted:

If you missed Rey and Dom's entrance
https://streamable.com/ntihe1

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This NIkki Cross poo poo, my god

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Le Saboteur posted:

Naomi's tron looks awesome on the reflective stage.

The huge loving tron on a flat stage is a cool look for a walkout. Maybe they were doing it before but if WWE does anything well it's making a mean tron.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I appreciate that the superhero thing was Nikki's idea but I think WWE at least owes it to her to help fulfill her vision without making her look like a geek. Or to be like "hey maybe.... we don't do this" if it's not possible.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

almost biffed that one hard lol

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

crowd just sounds like an angry swarm of bees

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Codependent Poster posted:

lol that was like bad AI at the end where everyone ignores the person clearly winning

been playing a lot of wrestling empire lately and this happens a lot haha

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

xbilkis posted:

Nikki has to be even odds to get the Otis “why the hell did we give the briefcase to a midcard comedy act, pal?!” treatment in 6 months, right

Yeah this is all I could think of too

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

it's so awkward how they have to say "NIKKI A S H... ALMOST SUPER HERO" every time

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lmao that "acknowledge me" shirt

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

how did omos become a thing anyway? was he a PC trainee that they fast tracked because he's literally a giant or something?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I hope they use that obvious canned "DROO DROO DROO DROO" that they play when drew comes out

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

the 3d mario thing rotating around was awesome

edit: ^ this was not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

the entire crowd is on it's feet because they're all in line at the bathroom

:mmmhmm: