Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.
Have you said what you're printing at all? We've been thinking about doing something over here in Australia but short of wargaming terrain, I want to do more practical prints as well due to my background and I'm curious what others are doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Curvus do some stuff, Saucerman do some neat stuff and printable scenery does some that might tie in.

Glad to hear it's working for you mate!

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

queeb posted:

yeah i tried reaching out to corvus and never got a reply twice, dunno whats up with that. Oh saucerman looks cool, I'll check them out, and yeah i need to add the bit of printable scenery scifi stuff too good call

If you haven't, try reaching out of messenger on Facebook. It's just the one bloke from what I understand. They also have a discord that he's quite active on.

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

And they print super easy too!

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

queeb posted:

About to cross 40,000 in revenue, 2.3 months into the year.

I made 95k in sales last year.

Gonna blow that poo poo out bigtime it looks like

Congratulations dude. Keep at it!

Can I ask, how many printers are you running?

tehsid fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Mar 9, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

20 kilograms? Exactly how big are your toes?

It should hold up over time, yes, but if you've never used it before and you don't have a specific plan, that's a shitload of material. Why not start with one or two spools and see how it goes

I'm guessing they need to use this year's budget so they get the same/more next year.