Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

So, I'm looking to get back into 3D printing after a hiatus, want to try resin printing, and I'm wondering what the general consensus is on the Saturn 3 around here. Coming from a Sovol SV01, I'd like something slightly lower maintenance since I was constantly having to fix stuff on it and it's a big part of the reason I took a break. I was also leaning toward the Saturn Ultra but a review I watched said the fresnel lens in the regular Saturn 3 was better than the lens in the Ultra and that coupled with the Ultra being around $150-200 more made me rethink it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU