Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Waffleopolis posted:

Just watched it. Good stuff. Quit dropping the ball on good stuff, Disney!

I do have a question though What IS Hooty? King's dad has an expressionless extension of what Hooty is but that doesn't explain why Hooty is separate from it. Was he the original part of the titan or the last remnants? Maybe I should just say that Hooty is Hooty and keep it at that.

A bug demon, obviously. :v:

I’m a little surprised that the Illusion Coven Head’s monocle didn’t end up getting used against Belos (use his own fratricidal guilt against him!), but I’m not going to hold the writing team’s need to streamline the story against them. It was a perfectly decent ending, especially considering what the writers were up against.

MACAW.AVI fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Apr 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MACAW.AVI
Dec 1, 2013

Larryb posted:

That was good, yeah (it’s also funny that Belos tried to convince the girl that was once literally inside his head that he was under a curse)

I saw someone describe it as him thinking he was going to roll a nat 20 on Deception.