Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Glad that Sony bought Bluepoint so we can get based American made remakes of classic Japanese games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Why would you play the PS3 remake when the PS4 remake by Bluepoint is actually good?

thats actually worse

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Glad that Sony bought Bluepoint so we can get based American made remakes of classic Japanese games

Demon’s Souls remake is good too.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

That Little Demon posted:

thats actually worse

I’m new to Imp Zone so maybe I’m missing the joke but please explain.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

the joke here right now is you OP

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

for sale: clown shoes. often worn

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

turn your monitor on

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Demon’s Souls remake is good too.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the worst thing about the demons souls remake is lord rydell is just some sleepy grandpa now because he has no reverb or soemthing [reverb = a ghost is talking to you]

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Why would you play the PS3 remake when the PS4 remake by Bluepoint is actually good?

Mods?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
So the joke is to say good things are actually bad and bad things are good? Seems weird but ok. Lemme load up Skyrim on my PS3 for some content.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

So the joke is to say good things are actually bad and bad things are good? Seems weird but ok. Lemme load up Skyrim on my PS3 for some content.

:jerry:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

:chaostrump:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
drat it’s still loading lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Alright, seriously someone headshot this noob now lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
shadow of the colossus is art. thus one should enjoy it as it was originally envisioned, on the ps2.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsSlXk0lA5g

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

more like demonsouls tantrum

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MURRAY: You’re laughing. People are saying bad things are good and good things are bad and you’re laughing.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Shadow of the Colossus is one of the only games where I somehow felt ok with the framerate going to poo poo all the time. It was like the stuff that was happening was too epic to be contained on screen

also just realized hunting lizards in botw feels really reminiscent of sotc, awesome

Martman fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Oct 10, 2021

Reading Owl
Dec 22, 2006

reading is hard
https://twitter.com/notaxation/status/1445073634570215446

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
games i want HD remasters of:

metroid prime
f zero gx
paper mario 2

games i want full blown remakes of:

star fox adventures
sonic 2006
phantom dust
godzilla destroy all monsters melee

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
I would rebuy the Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch in a heartbeat. It would own so hard

Do you think Star Fox Adventures could be good with enough changes? I never ended up finishing it because it was so tedious to get anything done

I've heard a few times of Project 06, a fan remake of Sonic 06, that seems to be going extremely well. I'm hoping beyond hope that Sega just hires the people making it, like they did for the Sonic CD guy

I'd also buy BB again on PS5 even if the jump from 4 to 5 is not nearly as massive as the 3 to 5 jump for Demon's. however, gotta own a PS5 first...

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

I would rebuy the Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch in a heartbeat. It would own so hard

Do you think Star Fox Adventures could be good with enough changes? I never ended up finishing it because it was so tedious to get anything done

I've heard a few times of Project 06, a fan remake of Sonic 06, that seems to be going extremely well. I'm hoping beyond hope that Sega just hires the people making it, like they did for the Sonic CD guy

I'd also buy BB again on PS5 even if the jump from 4 to 5 is not nearly as massive as the 3 to 5 jump for Demon's. however, gotta own a PS5 first...

i dont think its possible to make star fox adventures or sonic 06 good but i think it would be funny if they got remade.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

games i want HD remasters of:

metroid prime
f zero gx
paper mario 2

games i want full blown remakes of:

star fox adventures
sonic 2006
phantom dust
godzilla destroy all monsters melee

yes
yes
yes

yes
this sounds like a sihp of theseus thing.
yes
yes

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnfDxP-nD-g

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bloodborne in glorious washed out soulless models + epic 4K texures = Bloodborne heroes!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does Colin Moriarty have a good enough track record on leaks to trust this any more than the 800 other remake/remaster/60 FPS rumors of the last few years?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1268648499790393345

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/caseyexplosion/status/1269107937894699009?s=21