Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
if you cant trust caseyexplosion anymore...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

sex freak 100%

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

I never asked for this

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Deus Ex: Otherkin Divided

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Gas

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/caseyexplosion/status/1184985061394923521?s=21

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol well that answers a question ive had for a little while

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

lmfao

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

scary ghost dog posted:

THAT's where I know that little rascal from!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

😬

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Based furry stumping the rockstar cumps despite their constant praise of dynamic horse dick. Pathetic

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Stumping the cumps

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Stumping the cumps

Just remembered comedy central’s beat the geeks

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rumor has it that bloodborne on pc and metroid prime trilogy on switch will be coming soon and if you keep this saying this it has to happen eventually

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rumor has it that bloodborne on pc and metroid prime trilogy on switch will be coming soon and if you keep this saying this it has to happen eventually

metroid prime trilogy on switch will never happen because, unlike skyward sword, you have to use IR pointer controls. but metroid prime 1 might get an uprezzed rerelease with the original controls. bloodborne of course will be getting a full 4k 60 fps remaster by bluepoint with a pc release and the new version will have all the cut content and two new dlc packs.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I think Prime with a recenter button like Skyward Sword has might work. Lord knows I've manually "recentered" the Wiimote a lot when playing the trilogy because I had relaxed too much on the sofa and now the angle was all wrong

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

It's why I keep saying "FF7R Intergrade is coming to PC" every day.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

I think Prime with a recenter button like Skyward Sword has might work. Lord knows I've manually "recentered" the Wiimote a lot when playing the trilogy because I had relaxed too much on the sofa and now the angle was all wrong

they would have to completely reprogram the game to have the aiming be gyro-based instead of infrared

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

scary ghost dog posted:

they would have to completely reprogram the game to have the aiming be gyro-based instead of infrared

good they should be forced to do this under crunch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

good they should be forced to do this under crunch

Both Retro and Bluepoint are based out of Texas. Makes you think

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Kongming posted:

been praying to allah for this on the regs, has to happen at some point

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Texas?!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!

scary ghost dog posted:

lol

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

Kongming posted:

it is. and switch is going to get prime 1, that’s it

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

metroid prime trilogy on switch will never happen because, unlike skyward sword, you have to use IR pointer controls

Can’t they just use the switch controller gyros?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Can’t they just use the switch controller gyros?

sure, if metroid prime trilogy used gyros. but it didnt, it used the infrared pointer and the sensor bar

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

sure, if metroid prime trilogy used gyros. but it didnt, it used the infrared pointer and the sensor bar
Cool av.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
one of the former retro studios devs posted on some facebook fangroup that he doesn't think mp trilogy is coming to switch because prime 3 is very built around motion controls and their level editor was lost at some point so they'd have to do way too much work to hack in support for traditional controls, and like half the internet jumped on the poor guy for daring to pop the dream bubble

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
look up primehack, special dolphin build that allows for mouse and kb controls for prime trilogy, pretty much teh ideal way to play it nowadays

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

I did look it up, bookmarking this. Love it when people give their full emulator settings. I did want to replay Corruption at some point...wonder how Nunchuk will work

Your post reminded me that I finally played GoldenEye and PerfectDark "for real" recently (I did try both at a friend's as a kid but only with cheats because I sucked). There's a specialized N64 emulator called 1964 that gives the game widescreen, great textures and full mouse control. Plays like a charm. Basically what an ideal remake for PC would look like imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I tried to set up Dolphin to play Mario Galaxy 2 but I was too retarded to understand how to set up the controls properly. I will absolutely try out Primehack thank you.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
is there anything cool like that for twin snakes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

John Romero posted:

is there anything cool like that for twin snakes

You want mouse and kb for twin snakes?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

John Romero posted: