Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
games i want HD remasters of:

metroid prime
f zero gx
paper mario 2

games i want full blown remakes of:

star fox adventures
sonic 2006
phantom dust
godzilla destroy all monsters melee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

I would rebuy the Metroid Prime Trilogy on Switch in a heartbeat. It would own so hard

Do you think Star Fox Adventures could be good with enough changes? I never ended up finishing it because it was so tedious to get anything done

I've heard a few times of Project 06, a fan remake of Sonic 06, that seems to be going extremely well. I'm hoping beyond hope that Sega just hires the people making it, like they did for the Sonic CD guy

I'd also buy BB again on PS5 even if the jump from 4 to 5 is not nearly as massive as the 3 to 5 jump for Demon's. however, gotta own a PS5 first...

i dont think its possible to make star fox adventures or sonic 06 good but i think it would be funny if they got remade.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

lol well that answers a question ive had for a little while

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

rumor has it that bloodborne on pc and metroid prime trilogy on switch will be coming soon and if you keep this saying this it has to happen eventually

metroid prime trilogy on switch will never happen because, unlike skyward sword, you have to use IR pointer controls. but metroid prime 1 might get an uprezzed rerelease with the original controls. bloodborne of course will be getting a full 4k 60 fps remaster by bluepoint with a pc release and the new version will have all the cut content and two new dlc packs.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Simply Simon posted:

I think Prime with a recenter button like Skyward Sword has might work. Lord knows I've manually "recentered" the Wiimote a lot when playing the trilogy because I had relaxed too much on the sofa and now the angle was all wrong

they would have to completely reprogram the game to have the aiming be gyro-based instead of infrared

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Can’t they just use the switch controller gyros?

sure, if metroid prime trilogy used gyros. but it didnt, it used the infrared pointer and the sensor bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

John Romero posted:

is the saints row 3 remake good on ps5

no. its great