Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
THPS 1+2 is about everything I could have hoped for. It's not perfect and there will always be parts of the old games I prefer, but it wasn't about faithfully recreating the experience it was about transforming it into a modern entry.

Top of my list for stuff that doesn't exist is Burnout 2+3 HD. 2 is a pure arcade racer and one of my favorite video games of all time, and 3 is insane fun before the series started to get weighed down by the bloat of its own success (which kinda mirrors the THPS series in a way).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Why would you play the PS3 remake when the PS4 remake by Bluepoint is actually good?
:blastu:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/CaseyExplosion/status/1268648499790393345

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

lol well that answers a question ive had for a little while
😬

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

scary ghost dog posted:

sure, if metroid prime trilogy used gyros. but it didnt, it used the infrared pointer and the sensor bar
Cool av.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo