Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Simply Simon posted:

Resi is a big blind spot for me. I gotta get in on this poo poo!!

I couldn’t ever really get into Resident Evil myself until RE2 remake but it and 3 remake are insanely good, which got me to try out 7 and 8 too and I loved all of them. still need to go back for 4 at some point but I ended up getting distracted by a bunch of other games after beating 8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Dongicus posted:

nier remake was very good

I never played the original so I can’t comment on it as a remake but as a game on its own terms it’s incredible, even with a bunch of games coming out later this year that I’m really looking forward to I think it’s almost certainly going to be my GOTY

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Does Colin Moriarty have a good enough track record on leaks to trust this any more than the 800 other remake/remaster/60 FPS rumors of the last few years?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol