Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lol Charlotte whiffed that kick big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
:siren: REMATCH :siren:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Codependent Poster posted:

what's that? A rematch? in WWE?
Remember when WWE made a big deal about no more automatic rematches

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
nxt title reigns don't count anymore because it's not a women's championship

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

if they have her beat Charlotte i’m gonna be so pissed and lol now she gets kicked and just lies there like a dork

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Eat My Fuc posted:

aI like Rhea but she has no case here and WWE can’t book heroes as anything but whiny crying failures

also i have supported charlotte since day 1 irony is for boring people
What do you consider Day 1, because she had one of the worst matches I'd ever seen against Eddie's Daughter (The other one, not Sasha) in FCW

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Nikki should be the first failed cash in imo

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I called it ironic to give you guys an out. I was trying to help.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Nikki should be the first failed cash in imo

poor nikki doesn't deserve that

make it alexa

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So are Tamina and Nattie faces tonight?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

What do you consider Day 1, because she had one of the worst matches I'd ever seen against Eddie's Daughter (The other one, not Sasha) in FCW

drat I had no idea she was FCW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Why are they having non-title matches against the former champions when they've got a title match Friday against Shotzi and Tegan Nox

The state of this division

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

RealFoxy posted:

Real weird, unnecessary "clarification"

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Dacap posted:

Lol they count the Divas belt but not NXT

also lol at this loving match again for the 400th time

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Did they start the match during the commercial

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
it's literally the 16th iteration of this match in the past 2 months

i thought nia was taking a break

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

drat I had no idea she was FCW
Maybe it was early NXT but it was before the Takeover stuff

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Nia looks terrible

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte owns, haters get a hobby

I like her wrestling but her promos are so dull

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Codependent Poster posted:

Nia looks terrible

That she has this job is ridiculous and unfair to literally any other woman who has ever done anything athletic ever

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Is this the first time we've seen this goddamn title in three months

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

that semi owned

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

okay the flip was cool

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

he did a cool flip!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

my dude just turned reggie sucks chants in seconds

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

reginald was hiding his flippy power level because he saw what they did to ricochet

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

That she has this job is ridiculous and unfair to literally any other woman who has ever done anything athletic ever
She did it for the rock

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

its cool thank hank schrader commentates raw now

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

tamina is even worse

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Okay I kinda like Sheamus's new graphics.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I miss there being too many limes

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Generico posted:

tamina is even worse
Tamina doesn't injure other people, just herself but yes she's also a nepotism hire

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

The AR graphics have gotten better since I stopped watching last

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

some of the holgrams are very cool like this one and kofi

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I miss there being too many limes
Years ago Sheamus tried hard to get Too Many Limes back as his entrance and they WWE turned it down. If he were as savvy as Jeff Hardy, he would've signed a 10 year deal to use his old music, get shamed for his past drug abuse, and spend the rest of his career on Main Event.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

RealFoxy posted:

Years ago Sheamus tried hard to get Too Many Limes back as his entrance and they WWE turned it down. If he were as savvy as Jeff Hardy, he would've signed a 10 year deal to use his old music, get shamed for his past drug abuse, and spend the rest of his career on Main Event.

And allegedly get sent home because Seth Freakin' Rollins can't take a joke.

EDIT LOL, Paul getting all his toys taken now that crowds are back.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Lol Kross is debuting tonight

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

NXT is free of Kross

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

I'm excited, because Kris Kross is the migitty miggity mack daddy

Adbot