Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

RealFoxy posted:

It'll be back to 2 pages next week, don't worry
lol, this one might make it to 3 but Smackdown won't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

DarkstarIV posted:

Wait. Now she is only the 11 time champion?
Depends on whether they count the NXT championship or not, sometimes they do and sometimes they don't

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Charlotte owns, haters get a hobby
My hobby is watching better women's wrestlers

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

No it isn’t
There's a lot to pick from. Britt does Flair better than Flair does

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

Lol, no no no no no
I thought you were better than this :(

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Codependent Poster posted:

what's that? A rematch? in WWE?
Remember when WWE made a big deal about no more automatic rematches

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

aI like Rhea but she has no case here and WWE can’t book heroes as anything but whiny crying failures

also i have supported charlotte since day 1 irony is for boring people
What do you consider Day 1, because she had one of the worst matches I'd ever seen against Eddie's Daughter (The other one, not Sasha) in FCW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Why are they having non-title matches against the former champions when they've got a title match Friday against Shotzi and Tegan Nox

The state of this division

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

drat I had no idea she was FCW
Maybe it was early NXT but it was before the Takeover stuff

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Is this the first time we've seen this goddamn title in three months

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

That she has this job is ridiculous and unfair to literally any other woman who has ever done anything athletic ever
She did it for the rock

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Generico posted:

tamina is even worse
Tamina doesn't injure other people, just herself but yes she's also a nepotism hire

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I miss there being too many limes
Years ago Sheamus tried hard to get Too Many Limes back as his entrance and they WWE turned it down. If he were as savvy as Jeff Hardy, he would've signed a 10 year deal to use his old music, get shamed for his past drug abuse, and spend the rest of his career on Main Event.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Generico posted:

I'm excited, because Kris Kross is the migitty miggity mack daddy
I think you need to have your ears cleaned out

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I didnt even recognize his loving theme

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

El Generico posted:

losing CFO$ was the worst

also it doesn't help that his entrance colours are black and neon green and that's super common
WWE has been diminishing returns for years, going from Jim Johnston to CFO$ to def rebel is just another example of it

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

xbilkis posted:

Lmao they really did that poo poo to Keith Lee in his return in his home town
It's the WWE, everyone eats poo poo in their home town

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

nerdrum posted:

How do you guys watch this every week
Addiction, habit

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Scarlett was like 90% of what made Karion Kross tolerable

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Hey everyone, it's the Olympics on Peacock. A bunch of people got pulled for being COVID positive and they're making all athletes sleep on carboard boxes and no longer giving out condoms to discourage loving. Also Tokyo is in another state of emergency.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MJeff posted:

You would think people would pop just because it's the first Raw with fans in over a year and it's technically a debut! It's the NXT Champion!

They just didn't give a gently caress.
Happy Corbin is an extension of Triple H's real life

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Dango Bango posted:

Has Jeff used this music recently??

e: guess not
It was literally one of the terms he asked for in his contract renewal

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Main Event > NXT

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Vince is trying to figure out how to write Triple H, Stephanie, and Shane out of his will and give it all to Nick

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The fake pyro noise WWE does for entrances is so loving irritating

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

nerdrum posted:

does anyone think rhea will be something in time because I still dont understand any of this character
She's 24, so yeah. She has a distinctive look and imposing charisma but she's grown up in the WWE environment. If she escapes the orbit she can be pretty good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Nice piped-in crowd noise
I've heard these exact same reaction noises for years including the girl screaming. It's the same loop they've used since the mid 00's for taped smackdown.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm sorry Darkstar

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

DarkstarIV posted:

Its so loving dumb lol
She won't hold it until Summerslam but I'm happy for Nikki Cross, the woman, despite her weird pitch to be a parody of Hurricane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

What’s the point of anything?
Suadi Arabia, NBC, and Fox will pay them billions on name brand alone. Nothing matters