Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Lmao they really did that poo poo to Keith Lee in his return in his home town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Someone please save Shanky!!!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Karrion Kross is the very timekeeper!

Three hours of recaps…a wonderful amount of time

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Karrion Kross’s greatest strength is his intelligence. He’s a sort of…cerebral assassin

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Oh my god lol they gave him his first loss like that lol

gently caress you, Hunter

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Closing it out with a wet fart promo and then a pissy grabbing of his minor league belt lol

This rocks

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Dango Bango posted:

Has the crowd been this quiet all night? lol

TV Zombie posted:

It seems kinda quiet for Charlotte or am I losing my hearing?

Karrion Kross IS The Cooler

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

nerdrum posted:

does anyone think rhea will be something in time because I still dont understand any of this character

She’s not close to as good as Sasha, but I could see her having a similar arc to Sasha. Correctly identified as a top young talent, audience is receptive to the prospect of getting behind her but the poo poo booking/writing quickly makes people go “what’s the point of being invested?” Then she kind of falls into no man’s land until creative goes “oh yeah, we have this incredibly talented performer, let’s do something with her” and she gets over and people go “Jesus how is she still only 27” or whatever

Lmao at the Kross-focused NXT ad. Beautiful

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/henrytcasey/status/1417313006258692099

I’m dead. This is the new greatest present-day WWF thing, surpassing the towering heights of Broke Corbin

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
They straight up did not tell a story around Nikki winning MITB or cashing in, lol. They shot all the footage they needed to make a video package work and went “gently caress it, good enough”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
"Remember when Nikki Cross was women's champion with a loving superhero gimmick?" - dispatch from the future

"No" - additional dispatch from the future