Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
SHE BRIDGED OUT!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

GO LULU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

HARDCORE PENCIL FIGHT

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CHAIRS!!!!!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
YES THE NECROBUTCHER SPOT IS BACK!

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

hell yeah Lulu

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Lmaoooooo

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Lulu was destroyed!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

That delayed tilt

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ICE PACK!!!!!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

The dreaded cold butt attack!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
A CHILLY WILLY FROM THE PENCIL!

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Pins don't count on the roof, Chris!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

oh my god he thought it'd be a pin to hold her against the ceiling that's amazing

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Maybe it was the only day they could get Brookes for the foreseeable future? Weird choice, I think if they really built this up and put it on a Friday or Saturday night they could have drawn 500+ easy

It's a holiday in Japan today & tomorrow. Plus yes, he's booked for DDT Saturday & Sunday in Nagoya & Osaka

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lulu is already dead and we’re like 8 minutes in

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

GOD drat!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHHH

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
what a bump from Lulu!!!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Holy gently caress!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

We’ll, lulu’s getting a pin tonight, or we’re getting the Worst Ending

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
frankly I'm shocked it took all that to get the first fall on Lulu

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

It's a holiday in Japan today & tomorrow. Plus yes, he's booked for DDT Saturday & Sunday in Nagoya & Osaka

An that makes sense, the holiday makes a lot more sense for a match of this caliber than a random Thursday morning in Japan

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

NOOOO THE SPONSOR CARDS

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
THE SPONSORS IN THE MOUTH!!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

ATTACKED BY DOGU!!!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

THE BANNER DIDNT GIVE, MY GOD

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Maybe it was the only day they could get Brookes for the foreseeable future? Weird choice, I think if they really built this up and put it on a Friday or Saturday night they could have drawn 500+ easy

they've got 450+ which is still pretty good

also GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT DQ HIM MEI

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

DJExile posted:

Chie is gonna get used as a weapon isn't she

Lol

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

CHIE GOT USED AS A WEAPON I CALLED IT :toot:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

:stare:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I think we’re getting the bad end, guys

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

the amused smile on Chris' face really makes this

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

YES HIT HIM LULU

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
hard to tell the difference between this and the orange cassidy match going on in AEW

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Mei is a delightfully awful ref lol

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Insertnamehere31 posted:

An that makes sense, the holiday makes a lot more sense for a match of this caliber than a random Thursday morning in Japan

Yeah, Thursday & Friday are just absolutely packed with fairly big wrestling shows from New Japan in Osaka to NOAH at Korakuen. And of course, ChocoPro at the iconic Ichigaya Chocolate Square.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

NOOOOOOOOO

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

CHRIS YOU MONSTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile