Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Chris Brookes is such a magnificent heel :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

DeathChicken posted:

They added on the Twitter that there will be no draws in this, in the event of a tie the match keeps going until a winner

drat, that’s huge. Maybe it really is the end of the feud tonight

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Akki’s hat is really something

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

It’s his press hat.

He’s covered pencil wars, you know

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

That’s a sweet shirt

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Emi counterprogramming dynamite :(

Maybe it was the only day they could get Brookes for the foreseeable future? Weird choice, I think if they really built this up and put it on a Friday or Saturday night they could have drawn 500+ easy

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lulu is going to put grapple Brookes and it’s gonna be so good

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

HARDCORE PENCIL FIGHT

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

The dreaded cold butt attack!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lulu is already dead and we’re like 8 minutes in

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHHH

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

We’ll, lulu’s getting a pin tonight, or we’re getting the Worst Ending

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

forkboy84 posted:

It's a holiday in Japan today & tomorrow. Plus yes, he's booked for DDT Saturday & Sunday in Nagoya & Osaka

An that makes sense, the holiday makes a lot more sense for a match of this caliber than a random Thursday morning in Japan

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

DJExile posted:

Chie is gonna get used as a weapon isn't she

Lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I think we’re getting the bad end, guys

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

THE PENCIL HAS SNAPPED

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Lol

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I hope they gimmicked that shutter

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

She actually hit the window splash!!!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Mei is sabotaging Pencil Army!

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

SO CLOSE

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Good guy masa

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oh lulu

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

That looked rough

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Chris Brookes loses 3-1

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

I love pro wrestling

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Oh man I can’t wait till she actually wins a match

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

✏️✏️✏️✏️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

That was the cutest “I’m gonna kill you” I’ve ever heard