Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Only skimmed through one video, but i'll watch all of the Uno vs Bates video. Game for all its good and bad bits, just doesn't seem compatible at all for esportsing. It's a management game where the pvp is see who got highscore. There's no interaction to watch.

lmao, Bates kinda buries the game a little
"you went hard on the gimmicks, but that didn't work. Why is that?"
"I thought it would. [..] I didn't get any women divisions because I couldn't do intergender matches"

i'm with her.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Lethrom posted:

Is Takahata still doing TFS stuff or is he just off doin' his own thing now?

I think he is? but like mostly in a "will show up if asked" capacity for whatever isn't just voice acting.

well now i'm in a rabbit hole of TFS. Their podcast hasn't updated for three weeks now. The main channel hasn't done so in a month, though it's usually like 3 posts a month between CG animations and reviews. They used to host the podcast there, too, but they stopped posting the podcast to youtube a month before this current hiatus. As far as individual members go, they all got their own twitch channels. The TFS Gaming channel does see regular updates, tho. Feels kinda bad seeing TFS proper just peter out.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Jul 21, 2021