Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Waffleopolis posted:

I hope Tony Khan fuses the flesh of both Bryan Danielson and CM Punk and debuts an unholy monstrosity tonight.

Bryan M Punkinson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Sticky Nate posted:

Danielson vs Test, who is now back from the dead

We have Archer, who is like Test, but better and can do flips.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shard posted:

My wife on the painmaker: he looks like a drunk hobo clown

Ah, she understands the gimmick. I also lolled at Excalibur rattling off the guys Jericho beat in NJPW and even though all 3 names are former heavyweight and IC champs, EVIL still sounds like the odd one out.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Grem posted:

Is this the New Japan version of the US, TV, or Intercontinental title, or is it a bigger deal?

It's kinda hard to compare it in that way because it's kind of designed for a specific purpose (which originally was to give Omega a belt because they didn't plan to put the real ones on him... and then changed their minds) which is to give foreign wrestlers a showcase, particularly because until the pandemic kinda forced their hand, NJPW didn't really do many singles matches that weren't for belts.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

lamentable dustman posted:

so is lance dropping it next week so the belt can go back to japan?

Nah. If he is doing that, it'll be in August at the New Japan show. Pretty sure Mox is already booked for that, so they may just do a rematch, or they'll do Archer vs Juice or something.

I do wonder if GOD are gonna be Fight For The Fallen, though.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

StarkRavingMad posted:

Come on, they can’t afford Chico

Maybe Rocky Romero can put in a good word for them about his experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The title just made me imagine Gage entering to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTkyyMLDbOY&t=8s, but like, shooting a for-real machine gun.