Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Miyu is like the third or fourth girl to go viral from TJPW on social media :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Points to Nao for starting strong.

:rip:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Someone post the video of Miyu kicking the candles

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
god that ground kick never looked so solid as that one.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Come on Nao, fight back. You do cool kicks as well

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfLMPwpccm/

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

Someone post the video of Miyu kicking the candles

https://twitter.com/miyu_tjp/status/1371864570193534977?lang=en

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Thank

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Miyu is real strong

that was a fuckin sick headkick

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
omg

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why are you resisting murder nao, just let it happen

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
C R A S H R A B B I T H E A T

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:rip: Nao

She got in the way

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Strong Miu is cool, but Cool Miyu is strong.

It's a conundrum.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

Strong Miu is cool, but Cool Miyu is strong.

It's a conundrum.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That was fun, same time again tomorrow for the rest of round 1

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SG Bamboo posted:

The Sisters, Cat and Bee need a woman advantage to deal with MISAO

Members of that team:

Shoko Nakajima
Rika Tatsumi
Hyper Misao
Hyper Misao's Bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

TJPW thoughts

Love that I get a load of tjpw all in a row now, but I still miss That's JPW.

1) Yuki Aino, Nodoka Tenma, Suzume, and Haruna Neko vs Shoko Nakajima, Rika Tatsumi and Hyper Misao. 3 on 4 match, interesting. Absolute nonsense right from the start. Cats and Bees and Tiny Steiners all over the place. Good way to pump people up for the show, everything is fast and exciting without blowing up anyone who has a match tomorrow. Rika gets the pin for momentum, sorry Neko-chan.

2) Hikari Noa, Mizuki, Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai vs Maki Itoh, Yuki Kamifuku, Marika Kobashi and Kaya Toribami. Kaya into the Itoh music. She's less into Noa's death metal. Happy birthday Itoh chan. Her team get The Bumps. Birthday express running a train in the corner including Noa tagging the gently caress out of Itoh with a dropkick and Itoh crying. These multiperson matches function less as matches and more as ads for the promotion, this gives them the license to be silly and brutal and delightful without having to conclude anything. Love the heat that still smolders in Itoh vs Arai. Absolutely love the Kaya / Noa dropkick spot.

3) Mahiro Kiryu vs Arisu Endo. Wow, this one went way harder than I thought it would. After a fun start, Kiryu and Endo treated this as super serious, and Kiryu really had to fight for the win.

4) Raku vs Moka Miyamoto. Two friendly positive upbeat weirdos are going to kill each other. After a spirited back and forth, the Raku Express rolls on.

5) Mirai Maiumi vs Pom Harajuku. Few people in tjpw have grown on me as much as Pom has. I didn't get her deal at the start, but ever since she got her new gear I've loved this gangly goofy clown. Mirai I liked from the start. Murder machine. Surprisingly hard hitting for a Pom match. Mirai is an awesome technician, and towards the end of the match just dismantles the clown. Great stuff.

6) Miyu Yamashita vs Nao Kakuta. Miyu had such a serious expression going into this. It made me think she was trying to awaken something in Nao. This is a very technical, very martial fight that had a strong sensei and student feel to it. Miu was bringing it to Nao hard but methodically and giving her opportunity after opportunity to test her mettle. They beat the absolute piss out of each other in this match. Nao acts up hugely, and Miyu shows her the respect of fighting back just as hard. The result was as expected, but a tremendous showing by the Rat Chaser.

Really good night of first round matches.