Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
saved my one (1) weeknight beer for this show, been a long night of wrestling but excited to see pom harajuku get her much deserved victory here, dashing the hopes of everyone who wants this tournament to be a cinderella story for mirai :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

i thought it was a typo

turns out there's Abema and there's Ameba

honestly ive also been thinking its a typo this whole time

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

karmicknight posted:

that is a good looking train line.

(also Upper Kick is growing on me)

its a real fancy one https://www.jreast.co.jp/saphir/en/

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

karmicknight posted:

god, I know they are using beauty shots but everything they show scenerywise is so loving pretty.

who cares about the scenery, look at this fuckin cafe car!!

this is for a train where the longest possible trip you can take is 3 hours its just wholly unnecessary for them to stunt this hard

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Penguin Patrol posted:

i refuse to cheer for yuki arai until i see her wiping down some ring ropes

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

slow count ,ref!!! pom had that!!