Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This will be the last month I can watch TJPW/DDT because Paypal banned my account and refuse to even tell me why :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

SG Bamboo posted:

The Bastards :negative:

Hopefully it gets sorted out for you friend
I called twice and sent messages to their Twitter and FB accounts and all four times they said "unfortunately we cannot disclose the reasons for your account closure, please review the terms of service"

Reddit said it's probably because I accidentally logged in while my VPN was on

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I miss Yamashita's brief stint as an Up Up Girl who took Upper Kick a little too seriously and had her foot above her head

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Stung by a bee, scratched by a cat, then dumped on your head by the Steiner Sisters

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Aww, Mizuki wishing her friend and former boss a happy birthday

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

Kiryu gets residual :ohio: energy, but she doesn't have the cowboy hat so she's doesn't get the image.
Kamiyu was just there and you said nothing :colbert:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

I cannot find Raku's theme and it's starting to bother me.
https://soundcloud.com/user-167551353/tracks

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

karmicknight posted:

It is time for Moka to unveil the skirtchoke.

thank you.
You can now listen to Miu rap all day!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Miyu is like the third or fourth girl to go viral from TJPW on social media :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfLMPwpccm/