Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

IT'S LIKE I CAN TOUCH YOU!

MJeff posted:

So a pinned shmuck can keep wrestling, but he can't be pinned or pin anyone anymore?

No, it's just an elimination match except one of the guys is the Golden Snitch and if you pin him you want immediately without having to eliminate the rest of the team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't know where to pose this lol so enjoy Beta Ray Bill pulling out a rainmaker.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
i have no idea why, but i am more excited for tonight's show than I normally am.

Just thought I'd say that.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MassRafTer posted:

Someone brought up how the Dark Order transformed in 2 years, well, Griff Garrison went from "Who the gently caress is Griff Garrison" to one of the most popular babyfaces on the roster in a year! A year ago he was begging MJF for mercy in a squash.

Excuse me, he and MJF merely had a disagreement about MJF's record that MJF resolved by calmly and handsomely explaining to Griff why he was mistaken.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MJeff posted:

Excuse me, he and MJF merely had a disagreement about MJF's record that MJF resolved by calmly and handsomely explaining to Griff why he was mistaken.

Well whatever happened it was one year and one week ago.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

Remember when Peter Avalon was a librarian who had no friends to support him?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDKQ8iK8LWA

Really good segment btw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Guillermus posted:

Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!

:getin:

:smith:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Drakkel posted:

Remember when Peter Avalon was a librarian who had no friends to support him?

:wrong: Leva Bates was there and then so was Brandon Cutler until Peter pushed them away because they were not lead ready to soar with the wingmen.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

karmicknight posted:

:wrong: Leva Bates was there and then so was Brandon Cutler until Peter pushed them away because they were not lead ready to soar with the wingmen.

Race to the Bottom was a great Dark angle, and they should do it again every year when the stats reset.

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Race to the Bottom was a great Dark angle, and they should do it again every year when the stats reset.

Dark-Exclusive G1 where the person with the least amount of points by the end wins

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I want to remind everyone that Excalibur's best call in his career will forever be:

"The legendary rear end in a top hat of Jushin Thunder Liger"

Drakkel
May 6, 2007

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I want to remind everyone that Excalibur's best call in his career will forever be:

"The legendary rear end in a top hat of Jushin Thunder Liger"

Is that from the match where people kept latching onto each others assholes until they formed a 10-man human centipede which Liger then led around the ring while pantomiming a choo-choo train?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I just remembered Dynamite is on today and got really excited. Thank you AEW for making me happy to be a wrestling fan again.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Drakkel posted:

Is that from the match where people kept latching onto each others assholes until they formed a 10-man human centipede which Liger then led around the ring while pantomiming a choo-choo train?

I love wrestling.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I like this one. titled: It is Wednesday

https://imgur.com/gallery/DpbTwrQ

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

I have to admit that I grinned like an idiot at "Everybody Pies".

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Shard posted:

I don't know where to pose this lol so enjoy Beta Ray Bill pulling out a rainmaker.

This is why he's worthy to lift Mjolnir.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

Or did you want a good one?

This can't get lost on the last page

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
It’s on TSN 5 tonight in Canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3974833&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3974855

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Jul 29, 2021