Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thought this was one of the weaker eps in a while, still good tho, just the last few weeks has been an insane hot streak. the main event whipped my rear end like nothin else. thank you to the wrestlers for deciding to do crazy poo poo every week. MDK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

what a lovely promotion

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

I really enjoyed Nyla v. Britt did people nott like it?

It wasn’t a classic but it was a pretty awesome TV championship match. The ref botch was weird but it moved past it quickly

thought it was mostly sloppy & lovely but it really doesnt bother me that much. it got to where it needed to and the crowd was hollerin about it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Helicity posted:

I'm hoping we get something new in the Kenny/Page drama besides Page interrupts Kenny, Dark Order makes the save, repeat.

well the 5 on 5 is next week so i think youre in luck

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Auritech posted:

i don't know what you're angling at, dude

i wouldnt worry about it. nobody really knows

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

chavo is a carny through and through but i did have to laugh when the redneck yokels in dallas got mad at him making fun of pac for only knowing english, and him trying to babyface himself again. you could tell he was hyped out of his gourd to be doing crap on tv though

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

zimbomonkey posted:

I'm going to the Charlotte show next week. who is nick gage and why is everyone so excited?

hes a cool deathmatch wrestler who robbed a bank without a mask went to prison and came out and he's gang affiliated and will gently caress you up. but rly he's just a cool wrestler who gives off a special energy that not many people have. he's a sweetheart

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

theres a lot of stuff every episode that i dont like. either due to my weird standards or just personal taste. but it’s so much more fun to post about what i like and enjoy about it so thats why i dont really worry about the bad crap

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the ayatollah!! of rock..n rolla!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

and the reason is you

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

kewlies

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thank you all yes i am extremely smart

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Godlike number

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

luchadornado posted:

JR: "I can't believe they're here in WWE!"

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

bartok posted:

I hope Bryan Danielson brings back The Dazzler from Saturday Morning Slam. I remember everyone especially in this forum would say that Bryan couldn't talk but he was one of the best promos in WWE both as a face and a heel.

bryan has been an amazing promo since 2006.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

The promos where he was gaslighting AJ at the start of 2012 were incredible and really what won me over on him

theres always been a realness to his promos that you dont get with very many people, it’s not picture perfect Wrestling Promo delivery but it’s always believable for the character hes playing. just a wonderful little man.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that’s..that’s gotta be KANE!!!!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Grem posted:

Punk getting squashed by Miro immediately then Hardy coming out to mock him for biting the Hardy style or whatever would be good. Let Punk exit with a win over Hardy who seems to have no problem putting young talent over (which I think is the easiest mark of a HoF talent)

what in the world

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

one hour is perfect

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

everybody he's in AEW no he was always good.

it's really that simple

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

what if instead of a deathmatch, they had a life match. Just having thoughts

wow can you cut out the gimmick rambling?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Scarf posted:

is Jericho's painmaker persona as loving stupid as it appears to be? Because holy poo poo...

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that spot always kicks rear end. made me pissed all over again that the fed ruined ricochet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

im excited for aew dynamite