Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I have important news, I won稚 be able to shitpost next week because I bought a lovely ticket to the show!!!

I知 pretty introverted so going to something big like this alone is a big deal for me, but I知 really excited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Vince MechMahon posted:

As someone who is also very introverted but has gone to a few wrestling things alone, it's pretty good still! There's enough people that I worry less because everyone is being loud and cheering and stuff.

Yeah I imagine it値l sort of be like this music/wrestling fest I go to every year, even if you don稚 know anybody the person next to you is definitely into the same poo poo you are and is probably cool.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Maybe Rosa will get some decent merch now.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

gash is a perfectly cromulent word

Meh

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Yeah I want to see those two dorks lose on their home turf.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I知 so excited for Charlotte but honestly even being vaccinated I知 a little worried about being in a giant room full or people. I guess I値l probably still wear a mask.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

If I get lost in Charlotte I will simply go to a Bojangles.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Haha I just remembered that last week the camera caught my friend screaming along to Judas so I called him a mark and he still hasn稚 texted back.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

If anyone wants to meet me at the show tomorrow I値l be the chubby middle-aged bald white guy with a beard. Oh, and I値l probably have a black t-shirt on.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Well I for one am wearing a drat mask tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm going to see a movie tomorrow night and am going to be wearing a mask the whole time. I don't know if it's rational or not but I am hella scared of these variants even though I'm fully vaxxed.

This is exactly how I feel. I知 still nervous about it but I知 trying to find a balance of fear and living.