Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Name your Danielson top five AEW dream matches…

Danielson v. Omega
Danielson v. Fenix
Danielson v. Evil Uno
Danielson v. Andrade el Idolo
Danielson v. John Silver for the AEW world title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I really enjoyed Nyla v. Britt did people nott like it?

It wasn’t a classic but it was a pretty awesome TV championship match. The ref botch was weird but it moved past it quickly

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

karmicknight posted:

Doctor Baker is going to benefit from AEW's hot crowds in a way Hikaru Shida didn't have too (because she was good enough technically to carry the belt during the pandemic).

solid take here. Shida will some day be remembered as an absolute legend for how she kept that title legitimate and entertaining through horrible times. I can’t think of a single bad match in that Shida reign.

I thought the Eddie tribute spot and the new twist on it was really cool and a great bit of booking for whoever came up with it. It just showed how clever they both are instead of the usual wrestling trope of someone being a total dunce and falling for every trick a heel does.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alan_Shore posted:

A few months ago when a posted what I thought was a well-argued opinion that Bryan would go to AEW because *gestures at AEW, then flaming WWE hellscape* I was greeted with half a page of "lmao" (you know who you are!)

Smug mode.

So this Bryan news is even more delicious. Can't wait to see him tear it up, he's probably my favorite wrestler

Daniel is my favorite ever. I wanted him in NJPW overall but it looks like i might be seeing the best of both worlds.

what’s so crazy is there’s still former WWE guys in WWE now who can have dream matches with him, like PAC or Andrade

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I didn’t know until Dark side why Gage was locked up but robbing banks is morally good and a victimless crime. Also he’s a loyal dude been with the same loyal girl forever, Gage is someone i’d let my kids look up to as a role model in all honesty,

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seams posted:

CP Munk is ALL ELITE

Justin Roberts

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Mr. Squishy posted:

I'm rewatching Dynamite and it rules seeing the stooge Archer threw. He cheers with the rest of the crowd but like he's very distracted or half-hearted. They really decked him out in eye-catching colours.

Archer beat up a real fan, per Meltzer they’re going to start beating the poo poo out of random fans to scare the audience from ever storming the ring to fight Jericho again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That gently caress is All Elite