Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Next week's card looks amazing and I'm going to be at that show and I CANNOT WAIT next Wednesday can't come fast enough :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

THE TEXARKANA CHAMPIONSHIP IS COMING HOME, BABY!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

I think we can all agree that the line we won't cross with this joke is bringing in Alex "Rage" Riley.

PUSH

RAGE

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Maigius posted:

Jungle Boy and PPA were on Celebrity Family Fued, along with David Arquette, Dalton Castle, and RJ City. Steve Harvey, who sucks, managed to get the year of Arquette's title win wrong. Said 2002, two years later the actual win.

That was a fun episode. Arquette's team swept the game and Pee Wee Herman's team barely got to play against them.

I don't think Drew Carey (he was on Pee Wee's team) got to say a single word past his introduction.