Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Bullet Club 4 lyfe baby that title is coming back to my boys next week. Ain't nobody realer than Guerilla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The Stroker Ace posted:

I have important news, I won’t be able to shitpost next week because I bought a lovely ticket to the show!!!

I’m pretty introverted so going to something big like this alone is a big deal for me, but I’m really excited.

As someone who is also very introverted but has gone to a few wrestling things alone, it's pretty good still! There's enough people that I worry less because everyone is being loud and cheering and stuff.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I can't imagine not liking Spears after that match. Alien to me.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Auritech posted:

I didn't understand last week why some people were throwing shade at Yuka and Penelope when it was a solid, fun, if not remarkable match.

Britt and Nyla, well... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt during the tag match, but clearly their styles do not compliment each other and hopefully we can quietly move on from this.

Quietly move on from what? The angle is over. Nyla had her shot and lost so she goes to the back of the line.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Auritech posted:

quietly move on from the fact the match was not good

Again, quietly move on from what? It's over. It is an ex-angle.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Like yeah it wasn't a great match but it wasn't some deeply embarrassing thing that AEW needs to memory hole or whatever. It was a 2 star match that the crowd was into and had a great finish. It was fine. Weird reactions to it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Helicity posted:

Most of the Cody and Inner Circle/Pinnacle stuff just falls flat for me. Which is cool, because AEW has multiple styles of wrestling stories and wrestling. And even though I don't consider Spears one of my favorites, he's fine. AEW's worst parts are "it's ok", which is a pretty good position to be in.

What about when he makes the cum face after using a chair though?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

yea ok posted:

i wouldnt worry about it. nobody really knows

Fair. I did elaborate in another post so I was gonna not reply but: I don't get why they think we need to memory hole what was essentially a 2 star match. "Quietly moving on" really implies it was embarrassingly bad or something and I think that's a really weird exaggeration. I apologise for being unclear and if I'm reading too much into it.

Helicity posted:

Can't say I've noticed it. I'll go watch the match again.

Ha ha, they got some clear, lingering shots both times he did it.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I never thought Chavo was very good in the ring and his WWE entrance music intro stinger is my least favorite thing in wrestling music ever, but I think he's a good fit with Andrade as a translator for us ignorant rear end single language people who took two years of German in high school instead of Spanish cause it was a slack course even though it wasn't useful and I retained nothing and oh God I would do so much different if I could go back in time but yeah Chavo seems pretty good.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

You're all burying the lede here. He nearly killed David Arquette.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Angelico should team with Hikuleo for a match do he can do the dance to the GoD theme.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Saul Goode posted:

Kaz got done dirty. The Elite Hunter gimmick was the first time I've been invested in him since AEW started but the gimmick seemingly just got sacrificed to the Hangman angle. Where does he even go from here? Finding a new tag team partner to go up against Gallows and Anderson?

I'm the biggest bullet club Mark on the forums and even I felt like something was off about the ending. I kept expecting someone to come in and help him but then he just got pulled into the Shaq dimension or whatever. Really weird.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Dacap posted:

To Jericho’s credit, he has been fairly generous about putting new stars over and I’d be surprised if he didn’t do it for his retirement match.

It's gonna be this. When he does his retirement angle though I wouldn't be shocked to see one last Thrillseekers match though.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Davros1 posted:

Kind of interesting if Kaz brings in Bryan Danielson as a partner, and we begin to see the Elite taking attacks from all sides, with Hangman and The Dark Order on the other side

I'd be into this. Kaz realizing he can't do it on his own and bringing in Danielson in pure killer mode to kick Anderson and Gallows heads into the third row would fuckin rule.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Not sure the world is ready for that much realness in one room

Gage and Eddie have a staredown. The lights go down.

"Ain't nobody realer than Guerilla" blasts over the PA as Tama and Tanga rush them. The battle of who's the realest is on.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Guillermus posted:

I have this theory... call me crazy but I think Christopher Daniels will suddenly appear to make the Bucks lose their tag team tittle. When the whole Elite starts losing tittles it's gonna be a chaotic mess around the ring with the Elite finally being outnumbered by Dark Order, Mox, Eddie Kingston, CD, Kaz...

Let me dream about that night.

I honestly expected Fallen Angel dark CD to show up to save Kaz last night.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Lid posted:

if Cody had a quarter for everytime someone close to him got possessed he would have two quarters, which isn't much but it's weird it's happened twice

Does the time he himself got possessed by stardust count? Was he ever friends with husky Harris???

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

StarkRavingMad posted:

He also got possessed by the "money shakes" and the spirit of WWE when he was thinking about who to sign with before AEW, and Christopher Daniels had to do an exorcism on him on BTE

He would have at least seventy five cents between the wife, Malakai, and the money shakes incident.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Eat My Fuc posted:

I didn’t know until Dark side why Gage was locked up but robbing banks is morally good and a victimless crime. Also he’s a loyal dude been with the same loyal girl forever, Gage is someone i’d let my kids look up to as a role model in all honesty,

As long as no one gets hurt (except cops) I fully support bank robbery. There's a reason those guys were folk heroes in the great depression. Gage is a hero.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Gavok posted:

No one knows who Krang is. It would be a waste of time to talk about Krang on television. No! More! Krang!

There was this.

He's up to at least a dollar then, depending on if we're counting Stardust. Then he'd be at a buck twenty five.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Oh no is Preston okay?!?!?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt has not been confirmed as signing but it seems likely. Cookie Monster Punk who knows.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Pylons posted:

In the match they had it was Brandon Cutler, but I'm not sure if that's canon or not.

Going by the note he got on BTE, it's 100% canon.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

coconono posted:

If it were me, I’d redo the nWo with Punk and Bryan being the Outsiders. Cena would be the third man. And Tall Paul would be Dibiase.

What would a WWE invasion even be? Guys showing up to cut 20 minute promos and have matches that they win exactly half of and lose the other half with the same opponent for six months straight?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

They have enough people who have been idiots about COVID, they don't need that dipshit too

Yeah at this point the only person I wanna see bring in Kane is god calling him home. There's now actual blood on his hands from covid so gently caress him.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Mons Hubris posted:

Luchasaurus?

His entire species was wiped out when that meteor hit, so I guess that's pretty tragic.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Days without goons wishing death on a professional wrestler

3 0

I'm not WISHING it. It's a Rush Limbaugh situation where nature will take it's course, and then I'll be happy. Also I take no issue with him as a wrestler, just a mass murder endorsing, poor hating CHUD who is almost certainly responsible for at least some covid deaths. I guess my empathy ends when someone makes it clear they don't have any for anyone.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Drakkel posted:

Remember that book about Kane's backstory that WWE published where Kane was like a cursed child who lived in a box or whatever cause his whole family died, and then somehow became a well adjusted high school jock until Katie Vick died and then he became feral mountain man eating squirrels and making GBS threads in a cave for several years until he somehow got a job as a dock worker and then saw the Undertaker on TV and was like "I think that's my brother, I need to murder him" and then Paul Bearer drugged him up on chemicals and sent him to some South American death squad training camp where he fought Gene Snitsky until he was an unstoppable killing machine and then he went to WWE and had the inferno match that the book itself described as "disappointing"

Wait. What? Was this real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Get a list of every right wing politician in America and that's the first few pages. I don't have time to get you the rest, it's very long.

Also it's not like the secret, it's passive, because that is how time and death work so I don't have to do fake magic. I just gotta wait.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Jul 23, 2021