Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm still at the show watching elevation (no worries, won't say anything about it) but I've got some thoughts:

1)I'm hoarse as hell.

2)Britt is held up by everything but her ring work. She's gotta get better. Still, enjoyed the match. Did not make that win against Nyla look easy at all.

3)This venue's concession stand sucks more poo poo than any I've ever seen.

4)Sting and OC's shin kickoff. TK, I know you browse this forum and thank you.

5)The crowd kinda ruined that Kaz/Gallows match because they were cheering for Gallows and 2 sweets nonstop. They suck.

6)I have enjoyed this show immensely but I look at next week's card and I am jealous as hell.

7)Lance Archer finally got his big win and I lost my goddamn mind. gently caress yeah, that match owned huge.

PS: I had a friend actually wrestle on Dark. Crowd around me was confused as hell when I was loudly marking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RealFoxy posted:

It was less intense than that, he said he was fine with anything as long as it wasn't on his face (Because he's an actor)

Then Nick Gage pulled out a pizza cutter and starting slicing his forehead and mouth

The "Jugular stabbing" was a total accident, Arquette winced at a light tube spot and it sliced up his neck and he started to panic, dropping kayfabe for a minute in shock. He went back to finish the match and then went straight to the hospital. Nick Gage, being Nick Gage thought he was being a coward

Not the best story for Gage then, imo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Dimebags Brain posted:

Glad to hear Slapjack landed on his feet.

.........:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just got home, I'm absolutely exhausted and hoarse. Might go into work late tomorrow.

The only other thing I'll add is if the rumors are true I am ready to love Bazooka Kaboom again and I hope CM Punk can vibe with the locker room.

If the rumors are false then AEW still kicks rear end

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Did Gage kill Matt Cardona?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope after the Dark Order crushes the Elite they make em lick dog turds after recess

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Me right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azhgpelu0vY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont think Britt should beat Rosa unless there's a ton of bullshit involved.

I'd rather she flat out didn't. Duck Rosa or throw others at her if you wanna draw it out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Garland Dallas delivered.

But it adds to my thinking for years that your ratings typically reflect the quality of last week's show. If last week kicked rear end, your audience is going to assume the next will too. Number go up after big shows.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh, by the way:

Fuego is loving OVER, yall. Like....Jesus. Pre-show, commercial breaks, the people demand Fuego.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wrestling adjacent, but goddamn I hope Cabana and Punk were able to bury the hatchet at any point.

That story still bums me out.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lamuella posted:

Tired: Bryan vs Kenny
Wired: Bryan vs Darby
Inspired: Bryan loving around with Dark Order on BTE

TOUT

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
BAZOOKA

KABOOM

gonna get it tattooed on my eyelids

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Guys, it's me.

I'm CM Bryanson. And I'm All Elite. See you on Thursday, on TMC.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1419425981136310272?s=20

Killa Kate is a former employee and coworker of mine, and while her opponent being who she is......concerns me about her chances, it is still insane to see her on a friggin AEW tweet.

It's a long road ahead for her, but maybe she'll pop up again on a Dark or an Elevation. I'm just psyched to see it.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BDawg posted:

I’m sorry your friend has to die.

I am too.:smith:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RealFoxy posted:

Warhorse is a niche wrestler, people who knew him were excited to seem him and people who didn't know him weren't as impressed as Eddie loving Kingston so :shrug:

he still has a point though

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
CM Punk should come out to Sonic the Hedgehog music

which track? pick one

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Gallows can make me chuckle

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shard posted:

HOLD ON TO YOUR CUM YA'LL!

In this respect how the hell would Cutler ever be Dark Order material

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

smarxist posted:

for you heathenous non-Dark watchers, here's the moment of the night:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595841839295365125/869727694500278322/9kHRASNurK.mp4

my eyes legit bugged out of my skull

The cameras didn't catch all of it, but when he jumped over the turnbuckle Nemeth just freezes in place, mouth agape the whole time. He didn't move again until Dante got back into the ring; it was a really funny beat.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MassRafTer posted:

This was left on my car this afternoon.

"send this guy a message he'll understand loud and clear"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Guillermus posted: