Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This Dynamite ruled hard. I only knew about Nick Gage because of people on this forum, went and watched stuff from him. Got loving hyped when MJF (who is absurdly good at commentary) introduced him. Crowd exploded.

-People popping at Yuta! OC vs Sting was hilarious and the lazy hulking by Sting was :3:

-Death Triangle and Andrade? Chavo Guerrero? I'm spanish so suck it up one-language speakers!

-Nyla vs Britt was the low point for me but still good.

-Gallows vs Kaz was decent and helped build more tension between Kenny and Hangman. Silver giving his beer back was funny.

-OC vs The Blade. Decent match, that gutwrench on the top turnbuckle was nasty. You can see The Blade loves getting heat.

-Main event loving RULED. I'm so happy for Lance Archer. It was a hell of a good match, Lance throwing that "fan" at Mox was amazing and putting Mox through two tables with barb wire to end the match was... :discourse:

Wrestling is good again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I have this theory... call me crazy but I think Christopher Daniels will suddenly appear to make the Bucks lose their tag team tittle. When the whole Elite starts losing tittles it's gonna be a chaotic mess around the ring with the Elite finally being outnumbered by Dark Order, Mox, Eddie Kingston, CD, Kaz...

Let me dream about that night.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

JUNGLE BOY posted:

if i enjoy 80% of the show which i pretty much always do, its doing pretty dam good by wrestling and even tv standards

:agreed:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

PRO WRESTLING

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Gaz-L posted:

For anyone who is bilingual, how much does Alex edit/abridge Penta? If at all?

VVVV

ARMBAR A COP posted:

He pretty much translates 100% of what PENTA SAYS

Alex stays true to what PENTA SAYS and puts his own hype. I love it.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Can Britt tell her that she doesn't belong in AEW? Anyways:

gently caress YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Kenny tries to cheat and 10 comes out, spine bust Kenny and then he shouts "WHO LASTS LONGER NOW, EH?"

Also lol
https://twitter.com/PabstBlueRibbon/status/1418200141861986311?s=19

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Helicity posted:

JR: "I can't believe they're here in WWE!"

lmao

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

yea ok posted:

one hour is perfect

And 5 more minutes of Eddie Kingston closing the show.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this isn’t the selfies thread??!!

Nah, I think that's for the RAW fans thread.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I wouldn't take this seriously and until I see the real deal showing up in person (or at least a proper tease video from AEW) but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ChsK39DLkA

Wrestlelamia isn't a fiable source, they just throw up videos around.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

CM Punk booked in intergender matches on Dark. Do it BBT.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Just came back from some shopping. Being in spain, the little group that watches some wrestling in this country, stick to WWE. I have a few coworkers that keep watching it by pure intertia and I showed them AEW months ago, and they're enjoying pro wrestling again. Anyways, I put a few days ago Penta's theme on my phone:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLnqEdCXd-k

So, my gf called me when I was at Costco and this theme sounds loving loud on my phone. A security guy next to me turned around and did the loving Zero Miedo taunt. Never seen a wrestling gesture in here since early 2000's.

FUCKIN' PRO WRESTLING :getin:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Cavauro posted:

maybe it was a coincidental taunt

Buying a box of Palets Bretons cookies while actually on a diet just to save them for weekends means I have ZERO MIEDO :diet:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

NutritiousSnack posted:

Kenny Omega basically all but confirmed Punk and DB signed during his WON interview, but I think it's different leaks on different ships. No one in WWE thought DB was signing with AEW, they thought he was retiring or taking big time off, so that has to be someone from AEW (and SRS basically said that). Punk could have 100% been Triple H or one his lackies trying to ruin a surprise and building up hype instead.

If this turns out true, I don't think spoiling Punk signing for AEW ruins the surprise. People will pop regardless. And being honest, It would be hilarious that Triple H is undermining WWE and ends with NXT splitting from it in the future once Vince stops squeezing the company.

I'd love TBS getting back the rights and all WCW content, ECW stuff sold aswell and WWE being just RAW/Smackdown again so the execs can still think about money while the ship sinks.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

MotU posted:

nick cage going to bring out a bottle of clear spirits and dump it down the drain, shattering jericho internally

No need to be this violent on TV tbh.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

:3:

Having Eddie on commentary on Elevation with Tony and Paul was a good idea. It felt closer to a Dark commentary style, wich is good imo.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

As long as it is the youtube thing "A shot with Brandi" is fine. There were a couple of hilarious ones. Ring return? Please no.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

flashy_mcflash posted:

Now that I know he trained as a chef, I'll accept nothing less than wholesale replacing the show with A Taste of Taz.

A much better show even if only because of the name.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

So...

It is wednesday...

:getin:

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Fuego has been All Elite since early pandemic and they've been hiding it from us.

They wanted him to hype people through Sammy's Vlog.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

https://twitter.com/SilverNumber1/status/1420415878550671363

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!
Eat her soul!

:getin: