Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Jordan7hm posted:

I thought it was slow and sloppy at parts but the highs were really high, and that made it a match I enjoyed watching.

This is where I'm at with it. I had fun, the Eddie tribute spot was fantastic, Nyla looked pretty strong by taking her time tapping, the crowd were into it, and I enjoyed it. Totally fine for a TV match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Guillermus posted:

I have this theory... call me crazy but I think Christopher Daniels will suddenly appear to make the Bucks lose their tag team tittle. When the whole Elite starts losing tittles it's gonna be a chaotic mess around the ring with the Elite finally being outnumbered by Dark Order, Mox, Eddie Kingston, CD, Kaz...

Let me dream about that night.

SCU/Bucks was Match of the Year for me and I desperately wanted to see more of that CD, so this is absolutely my dream way for them to drop the belts too.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

It's too soon for Britt to drop it to her after their last feud imo. If they have Serena Deeb available that might be better for Britt's next feud and put Rosa in with Nyla maybe?

EDIT: When is Ruby out of her 90 days again?

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Britt doesn't need to do a whole lot between now and All Out then. Have a match (or two) on the Pittsburgh shows but they'll be fairly obvious that she's going over. Maybe a commentary bit on the show before All Out during a women's match to hype it up, and a couple more interview type segments. With how good AEW is at cycling people in and out, she only really needs maybe 3 appearances on Dynamite between now and All Out.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Rumours on Twitter (Prowrestling Scene? Never heard of them?) that it's being reported that Tony's announcement will be a UK tour. My little AEW groupchat is going crazy with plotting already.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

Now specifically seems like inopportune time to announce a UK tour. Aren't case numbers spiking there?

Yep. And to be honest that is the one concern any of my friends have, double vaxed or no. At the same time there are a lot of AEW people coming over in November for convention appearances so it seems like no smoke without fire sort of thing.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I seem to remember one of the phrases in a promo video being something like "less distraction, more action" so I'm guessing it's poised to be mostly wrestling and not a lot of interviews or extra segments.

I'm actually a bit disappointed to hear that. One of the reasons I've kinda given up on Dark/Elevation is that I want more angles rather than just matches. To be fair, they're also a bit squash-tastic for me, but most matches even on Dynamite are fairly predictable, I just want a bit more reason to care.

What I'm really saying is a 60 minute promo a week from Eddie Kingston would be my fantasy booking for Rampage.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

The Taxman posted:

I don't know when you tuned out, but there have been slightly more angles lately since they've returned to the road

Yeah, to be fair I got that impression. I have tuned in for recent Eddie promos, but not really watched much more than that.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

So, if we go with the fantasy booking fakeout with MJF idea....

https://twitter.com/Fiend4FoIIows/status/1419019830171156483

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

sticklefifer posted:

Gage would make a fine addition to the Adam Page/ Ethan Page vs Brian Cage/Christian Cage match in a steel cage featuring Dallas Page. Now they just need to get Paige.

And make sure to air it on Rampage

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Someone on twitter dug this up. My how the turn tables...
https://twitter.com/WWEUniverse/status/564241150547329025

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

This was left on my car this afternoon.

"Looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car"?