Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

wrestling is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

britishbornandbread posted:

I need to watch this DSOTR episode with Gage, but they're not available to watch in the UK. Sad!
You can use a US VPN on the Vice TV website and watch the episodes using the free trial option. One trial is only good for 30 minutes, but they give you a few of them so you can continue watching just fine. It's a bit finicky but works well enough if you don't want to resort to :filez:.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Akileese posted:

I don't dread seeing him wrestle anymore.
I still wince when he goes for the lionsault, but that has less to do with Jericho than it does with the move in general. Hayabusa's accident is hard to forget. :gonk:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Bah gawd, that's Ricky Steamboat's music!

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

britishbornandbread posted:

EDIT: also MDFUCKINGK
:hmmyes:

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

dracula vladdy AF posted:

I don't fully know who Sakisama is, but I hope she is the next joshi to come over. Imagine Excalibur explaining her whole deal to JR.
Only if Mei Saint-Michel shows up with her.

Ex: "...so she went to this forest in France and played her flute, and then this tiny feral maid appeared and followed her home, and now the maid uses her tray to attack opponents during matches"
:bahgawd: "I saw that all the time when I reffed matches in the 70s"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Pylons posted:

Living Colour apparently started following AEW on twitter.
They sure did.