Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Pylons posted:

I liked Britt/Nyla more than most people I think, but I have a pretty high tolerance for sloppiness in matches, and I'm a HUGE fan of Britt adding more technical aspects to her moveset.

I thought it was slow and sloppy at parts but the highs were really high, and that made it a match I enjoyed watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

StarkRavingMad posted:

The cool thing about Fuego is he's over somewhat as a meme or whatever based on Sammy's vlog but the dude also has some cool moves, he sells great, he had the dedication and drive to fly himself in hoping he could get a Dark booking for weeks on end. There's no real downside to the guy that I've seen, maybe he's never going to be your main event title holder but he's got a ton of heart and works his rear end off in there and he's just instantly likable.

He’s one of those guys who showed up on Dark and who you instantly knew you wanted to see more of. Like Comaroto, Griff, Limelight, etc. He just throws himself into the matches, and is a lot of fun to watch in-ring. And he rules out of the ring.

Dark is really incredible for AEW.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

A Fancy Hat posted:

I assume we're at least getting close to it, between his face turn and the fact that this would be a chance for a few final dream matches. I mean, Jericho vs Nick Gage is definitely unlike anything he's ever done before.

Whatever his final match is, he's gotta either put over MJF or Sammy, though.

Jericho losing to Sammy as his fifth labour and then transitioning the blowoff match to Sammy v MJF at All Out instead would be pretty awesome. Would also be a much better match than running back MJF / Jericho.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I want a DQ / count out finish just to indicate that it’s possible. Same reason I want them to do at least one overrun. As long as it’s been done once I am more likely to bite.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

CombineThresher posted:

If we're counting the women's title tournament, Aja Kong lost by countout. Clever finish, too.

Yeah that was a great finish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Tornado DDT on live tv followed by the nightmare jacket presentation for winning the friendlympics. I am loving here for it.