Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
MJF is going to make Jericho watch Raw. Live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Great to hear about ThunderRosa, the Ws keep coming for AEW.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

I wonder if the references to gold in the Andrade segment last night are a teaser for the long-rumoured trios titles? Maybe Andrade gets some back up and the titles are introduced for this feud.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Yuta keeps on bringing in the viewers.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

Miro and Punk never overlapped in WWE did they? That could be a good feud and another great victory for the Redeemer.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

If they don’t license Final Countdown for Danielson then I hope BBT uses his time Warner connections to get the original Elmer Fudd version of his WWE theme.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

The lights go out. They don’t come back on. We cut to Vince McMahon in Titan Towers bragging about how AEW can’t even pay their power bills and tells them to wrap it up failures.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

My uncle works for AEW and he said TNT is cool with one wrestler dying per quarter and Tony plans on using the same casket that Ethan Page is in for the loser of the match.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

magiccarpet posted:

Gonna get an 8:10pm pizza cutter spot on Dynamite. JFC.

I expect he’ll slice up Jericho’s arm. I have a feeling all 5 labors will involve Jericho’s arm getting hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

It’s on TSN 5 tonight in Canada