Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

flashy_mcflash posted:

I know it's a cliche but I think AEW has earned a 'wait and see' to find out what they're doing with that show and how it can be paced. Two hours of Rampage has the show ending at midnight, and I'm pretty sure they've run the numbers on the ROI on a second hour that late on a Friday.

Arguably though, a second hour wouldn’t be late for the west coast?

I know this is a terrible argument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I thought the report was with someone who had contacts in AEW

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

NutritiousSnack posted:

Punk could have 100% been Triple H or one his lackies trying to ruin a surprise and building up hype instead.

Punk and HHH are still close to talk about stuff like that?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Waffleopolis posted:

Is there a way to legally watch AEW dynamite after it airs? I have to deal with stupid horse bullshit so I habe to work through the show and 8 am seriously considering getting DVR from my cable company monday.

If your cable provider has TNT, the TNT app streams the east coast version at 8pm est and then for the west coast at their time. If you’re on the west coast and your horse problems would have you occupied at 8 or if you’re not in the US, I don’t know.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I guess Yukas excursion will just be on Dark Elevation then apart from one match.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder if he has unrestricted access to any of the wrestlers because while this could be interesting, I don’t know that this would be the first thing I’d book if given the opportunity.

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1419408365084717633?s=21

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I really wish this pandemic would end from people treating it seriously

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

The last part with pnp and ftr has to be the main event because my goodness these four can make a compelling hype package

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Procrastinator posted:

I'll be shocked if the 5v5 isnt the main

Mannnnn ,on any other night I think that this is a main event worthy match given the hype and talent involved

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Pylons posted:

https://nypost.com/2021/07/28/aew-tony-khans-response-to-cm-punk-daniel-bryan-rumors/

Good interview, some interesting stuff here. Nick Gage seems like Tony's idea and he basically confirms Bryan and Punk by refusing to comment.

I am happy to read about Sting being happy and excited and contributing ideas to his interactions with Orange. Wrestlers being enthusiastic about what they do is pleasant to see.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

explosivo posted:

Yeah I was talking to a friend about this yesterday, it's really nice seeing all these wrestlers having fun what they do and getting rewarded for it. I still keep waiting for the curtain to fall and actually it's horrible and everyone's miserable and hates each other but other than Ivellise who actually just sucks nobody has said anything of the sort.

I am pessimisticly waiting for future releases to say something bad but there hasn’t been anything said and not many releases made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I could go for some of that ice cream.