Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

hosed up that the FTW championship makes the OP and not the IWGP US title which has been defended just as often on Dynamite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

rantmo posted:

If it's not Jesus Jones I want no part of it and also don't know the Fatboy Slim one.

https://youtu.be/ub747pprmJ8

It's pretty good but I think Cody would rankle at someone having a song with more leadup than his.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

It should be a condition of the trademark that he has to do the Lil Wayne voice when he says it

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

flatluigi posted:

'six-gun adam page' has a decent flow, yknow

iirc anyone who's not currently on screen as part of the dark order is non-canon

drat I don't know what you do for the other 6 days and 20 hours of the week then

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

They already have a big guy in a mask whose gimmick is defined by a tragedy in his past, they don't need Kane

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Mons Hubris posted:

Luchasaurus?

I was thinking 10 but halfway through realized that Luchasaurus also fit

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

NienNunb posted:

Days without goons wishing death on a professional wrestler

4 0

To be fair, he's also a political figure, so that also resets the Days Without Goons Wishing Death On A Politician board from its previous state of 0

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

gash is a perfectly cromulent word

Yes, but not one I'd use to describe a site you could theoretically look at in the workplace without being yelled at

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

smarxist posted:

edit:
i can't even remember the last survivor series i've seen, how do pinfalls tend to happen? in a normal 5v5, you'd have an endless amount of people to break up the count, does the other team just tend to stand off to the side and let pins happen? :thunk:

In NJPW 5 on 5 elimination matches, usually the eliminations start when people start getting too exhausted or occupied preventing double teaming to break up pins, or they just get submissions on loss posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sba posted:

How did Cardona not last in AEW? It was before I started watching, is there a reason he didn’t stick around?

He signed for a few dates and they decided not to bring him back full time, probably because he didn't impress them enough and slash or they didn't really have a plan for him at the time. Getting more time to do dates and work out what his post-WWE identity is seems to have worked out for him, though, if this weekend is any evidence.