Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Vince MechMahon posted:

You're all burying the lede here. He nearly killed David Arquette.

Hearing the logic behind what happened in that match on Dark Side was surreal.

Arquette: Okay Nick, I'm good with anything out there but please don't cut me.

Nick: Hahaha (what the gently caress I'm cutting the poo poo out of this loser)

Arquette: My god he's cutting the poo poo out of me, I need to defend myself or I'm going to die.

Nick: What the gently caress is he shooting? I'm shooting then and ending this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

AEW is turning into someone's game of Firepro where it's totally feasible to have Chris Jericho vs Nick Gage and the winner faces Daniel Bryan, and then maybe this Krang from Ninja Turtles I downloaded

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

According to Jack Evans' Twitter he's alternately been injured and then just not thinking he's good enough right now for the main show. That is Jack doesn't think he's good enough, not AEW

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I appreciate Meltzer not knowing what to call Bryan and referring to him at one point as Daniel Bryan Danielson

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Now I'm just thinking of this local show Cabana was on a few years ago, crowd starts chanting CM Punk. Colt looks around, "What, he's here!?"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I can pretty much guarantee if Punk signed one of his demands was an AEW ice cream bar, just so he could bring it out during a promo

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Bryan would definitely be the one to break that big mirror at Chocopro with his head

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It was pretty funny how Scorpio had that big "I'm not being held down anymore!" promo, then he just kind of lost to Cody and disappeared until the thing with Ethan Page months later

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Bigger problem is that unless it involves Britt, the women just don't get storylines on Dynamite. They'll get matches but there's rarely ever any plot

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

It does get pretty egregious in AEW sometimes, like that time Orange Cassidy got orange juice thrown in his face, was laying unconscious in a giant puddle and somehow the ref didn't notice

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I think the only person to ever be DQed in AEW was Pac during the Iron Man match with Kenny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

I loved how the ref kept threatening to DQ Kong in that match for using the trash can on Ryo, so she handed the can to Shida and threw Ryo into it