Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
- MDK All Fuckin Day. I don't know much about Gage other than he seems like a nice lad who turned his life around. Death matches aren't my thing, but this is easily the biggest opportunity in his life and I think he's gonna rock it. Oh and Spears did fine in his match with Jericho.
- Wheeler/Darby was good, but that doesn't matter. Sting and OC exchanged shin kicks and it was amazing.
- Gallows/Kaz was a waste of time. Love to see Kenny and Hangman, but this feud could've used a week off. Just nothing accomplished here.
- Britt and Nyla flopped pretty hard. They had some good spots and a nice hot ending. The crowd loves Britt enough that they hung in there. But eesh, this sucked the life out of the show for me and it didn't get better for some time.
- El Idolo's segment with Death Triangle was good but they forgot to write an ending. Flat endings suck.
- OC and Blade was fine and all, but it was at this point that I was just wondering why last week was so great and this week was so middling. Fans are back. Put some gas on. This ain't big number booking.
- Main event ruled. Happy for Lance. He's worked really hard to be a talented single after DBS Jr took off and he's been owed a big win in AEW for some time now. Everybody Dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I hope Jericho's trials continue to get progressively weirder

1. Shawn Spears
2. Nick Gage
3. Lance Storm
4. Triple H
5. A time-traveled Chris Jericho from 2000

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Hell yeah for Thunder Rosa. Also numbers:

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1418304254612213761

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
Hell yeah, my dudes. Emi Sakura's Queen of Wrestling School gimmick in the tournament was so money to me. Super happy to have her back even if mostly just to see how hard she sells a DDTay.