Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

projecthalaxy posted:

My only complaint is that shawn spears should have had access to more chairs. What did he use, two distinct chairs? Pathetic.

Not gonna be impressed until he beats someone with a Barkalounger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Who cares about yet another washed-up WWE reject when AEW has a real star now MDK

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Let's be real: Tony has paid more for the rights for individual songs than five years of what Billy pays his wrestlers costs. In total.

But also Rosa rules so this rules.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Leaning into the "chairman" gimmick is the best thing they've done with Shawn Spears. Just have chair dimensions everywhere, Tony.

Also Seth Rollins doing the black glove thing at the same time made that an instant turd.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

"[NN posted:

Darel" post="516506299"]
Going to my first Dynamite show this week. I assume they do a couple dark matches before the show, is it good to get there like an hour early?

The ticket should give the start time. You don't need to be there *too* much earlier than that other than to buy merch/food/drinks if desired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

inthesto posted:

"I do not like Kenny Omega"

- Cody Rhodes, 2019

He didn't say that