Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I think I just got Floor 3rd row seats for the Cincinnati show, which is awesome, But I cannot find a good seating chart to see exactly where that is....still Excited!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
He'll be Baniel Dryan

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

graph posted:

sure!

but a fun thing to do with these people is that if they say he's not, then you can argue with them that the prison industrial complex doesn't work and needs to be dismantled

That doesn't sound fun

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
When Gage came out, my wife was all," isn't that guy really crazy? what if he actually hurts Jericho." :ohdear:
And i was all, "Yeah, what if he really huts Jericho." :sickos:

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Cavauro posted:

krang from ninja turtles has signed with AEW

Had to do something about these punks...

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Maybe that "The First Dance" thing they trademarked is some kind of big joint show with a bunch of promotions including NWA, and part of the deal was Rosa's contract. This is my wild and baseless speculation.

I think it's an actual dance. Like, ballroom and poo poo.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

MJeff posted:

It was Alex Abrahantes. Penta Says is over.

That whole Death Triangle/Andrade segment was my favorite of the night, by so much. I love so much about the wrestlers and where this could be going.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
i have no idea why, but i am more excited for tonight's show than I normally am.

Just thought I'd say that.