Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shard posted:

I love how Darby started getting hot at Sting

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1418009085874741250

I know he's not, but it really looks like he's mouthing "DAD?" at the end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

fuckin' finally, good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

bartok posted:

I hope Bryan Danielson brings back The Dazzler from Saturday Morning Slam. I remember everyone especially in this forum would say that Bryan couldn't talk but he was one of the best promos in WWE both as a face and a heel.

There are multiple continuums to being a good promo; there are people who can spin really good lines and have really good, quickly improvised reactions to things, and there are people who can act in such a way that they make you believe they very genuinely mean what they are saying. Every once in awhile you'll luck into an Eddie Kingston or a CM Punk that does both. The former was never Bryan's strong suit, but he turned into one of the best at the latter.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I think it's cool when people like things I don't like and I appreciate the variety of this wrestling provides