Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Sir Tonk posted:

The third trial of jericho will be Kevin Owens

I'm sad that this isn't going to happen now :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I hope they name him Brian Bryanson just to add to the confusion

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Kull the Conqueror posted:

Yo when are we going to get more Death Triangle merch? I'm a 33 year old man who needs to dork out

The stuff on Penta+fenix's shop is pretty dope

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I think this AEW thing might be catching on

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Crapple! posted:

Just woke up to the news that Thunder Rosa signed AND number go up? Blessed day

God bless us! Every one of us!

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Anyone else starting to really wish Rampage was 2 hours? They do manage to cram in a lot in the first hour of Dynamite but there's so much going on with what appears to be a whole hell of a lot more coming too. I guess it's probably still better to have less and leave people wanting more so they splurge on a PPV, especially hour long go-home Friday night Rampages :getin:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Cavauro posted:

maybe it was a coincidental taunt

Lmao

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lights go off
Opening riff to cult of personality
Lights on
It's Rick Boogs in the ring with a guitar

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MY HOLE IS BEAT RAW

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Chefman Jones over here

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Drakkel posted:

Doubt it'll happen in America, we're just hell-bent on pretending the pandemic is over now matter how bad it gets it seems.

I saw bix RT a story yesterday talking about AEW people internally discussing the possibility of pausing shows sooner than later, I have no idea if it's true or not but there don't necessarily have to be lockdowns for them to decide to stop doing shows again if they deem it a safety concern.

E:
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1420196970786967554

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

That report is about how AEW is coming up with contingencies in the event of another shutdown (which are politically unlikely) and doesn’t say anything about them considering cancelling events Monday their own.

Ah you're right, maybe not time to panic just yet but man i dunno about going back to states like Florida right now.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

TV Zombie posted:

I am happy to read about Sting being happy and excited and contributing ideas to his interactions with Orange. Wrestlers being enthusiastic about what they do is pleasant to see.

Yeah I was talking to a friend about this yesterday, it's really nice seeing all these wrestlers having fun what they do and getting rewarded for it. I still keep waiting for the curtain to fall and actually it's horrible and everyone's miserable and hates each other but other than Ivellise who actually just sucks nobody has said anything of the sort.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1420455263723655173
Hmm.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

MassRafTer posted:

This was left on my car this afternoon.

Just a random Sting fan, nbd

e: who does this?