Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

BTE better have a terrified DO getting regaled by Nick Gage’s time in prison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The Bee posted:

The fact that AEW constantly tries to elevate the business around it is astounding. Even in its founding, WWE was out to smother the industry and become top dog. The energies are inconcievably different.

esp right now when wrestling is resurgent and attractive to a lot of big money people that need to fill content. Its why AEW is hitting their metrics and WWE has to keep penciling over.

It doesn't take 4 months of negotiations with NJPW to come to a deal with WWE loaning out Daniel Bryan. Its literally a phonecall to Rocky Romero going "hey Daniel Bryan's bored and wants to work some NJPW dates, no bullshit and we'll throw $20k as assurance" Instead WWE tacks on a bunch of nonsense stuff like DB has to win every every match or every match placard with DB has to have a WWE logo bigger than NJPW logo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

If it were me, I’d redo the nWo with Punk and Bryan being the Outsiders. Cena would be the third man. And Tall Paul would be Dibiase.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Vince MechMahon posted:

What would a WWE invasion even be? Guys showing up to cut 20 minute promos and have matches that they win exactly half of and lose the other half with the same opponent for six months straight?

Nah just WWE refugees having great matches and protecting each other from the wiles of Dark Order membership or the temptation of binge drinking with Jericho

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Penguin Patrol posted:

MDK motherfuckers

Hold up. The ring announcer got his Kane fanfic published?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That old guy that always screams about how I’m going to hell whiling I’m gassing up my car.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Tony’s also the same age now as Vince was at Wrestlemania I. Plenty of time to have an entirely different professional trajectory.

or like many wealthy elderly, his paranoid grip on his money will turn Tony Khan in an even weirder monster.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

PPA x Abadon is exactly the kind of content I needed to make this week great.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I see Orville and Adam Page commenting on each other’s instagrams sometimes (I love them both what can I say) and I really really need Big Biceps Tony to shell out that cash so Peck can sing Page to the ring at All Out.

Page comes out to Fancy and I lose my mind.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

StarkRavingMad posted:

I also liked that Nemeth's wingman approach was basically that of a high school kid. "My friend thinks you're super hot"

it worked because they made Abadon blush. she vomits when she blushes. Its a zombie thing.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Nick Gage isn't a psychopath, he actually cares about your feelings. Still wants to cut up a pussy tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

This was left on my car this afternoon.

what is that, a pontiac?