Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

NJPW controls the booking of the IWGP US title, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

The Cameo posted:

Tony probably asked if he could put the belt on Lance and they went “of course!” because Lance was a loyal guy to them, worked his rear end off to promote the G1 in Dallas, did business on the way out as professionally as possible, and would gladly like to do a tour and drop the belt to Jeff Cobb or something.

That's what I was wondering about.
Does Tony ask if he can change the title and they sign off on it, or did NJPW call em and say "put that belt on Archer"?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

He's cut from the same cloth as Mox if you need something to compare to. Different style, same energy and maybe even more blood.

Much more blood.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

the name on the contract says "Bryan"...

They have Chavo, we can finally have Chico vs Chico!
Or have Nick Gage murder him again :gibs:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

britishbornandbread posted:

A kind goon just allowed me to watch the Nick Gage DSOTR episode for the first time, and let me just confirm I am now very much a MDK gang member and cannot wait for Chris Jericho to be killed in the centre of the ring next week LIVE in stunning high definition.

MDK all fuckin' day

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

graph posted:

if fuego ever gets a big big match tk should get him 'right here right now' as his special music

Fatboy Slim or Jesus Jones?

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Jordan7hm posted:

Dark is really incredible for AEW.

Dark is the A show :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

madi corpsing, send for the man