Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

karmicknight posted:

Tony Khan bought out the rest of her contract, Billy's got a new pool to get installed.

lol her contract probably wouldn't even pay for the ladder

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Sanguinia posted:

Bryan jumping and Punk coming out of retirement in AEW is the kind of fantasy booking I would have done my first year posting here when I was still a wide-eyed idiot who didn't know anything about wrestling's behind the scenes I didn't learn from a WWE funded documentary. What a crazy world.

AEW is just Tony Khan's TEW save file and we're living in it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

He's said before he stopped using the Stroke Daddy moniker because he was worried about it being too risque for national TV I wonder if he got the go ahead to start using it again or just decided to go for it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lethrom posted:

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1418661989061074945

someone needs to let bayley know that :chast2b:

also is she even allowed to @ someone from AEW, gonna make Vince have an aneyurism

talent is allowed to use their socials however they please as long as they're valuable enough that vince doesn't want them working somewhere else

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Evil Badman posted:

Pretty sure this was when Aliester was still thought to have a 90day non-compete instead of 30.

Which still means they were just talking out their rear end and making guesses and not actually talking to sources with actual knowledge

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

rantmo posted:

(definitely pissed at whoever was asymptomatic at a show.)

what if they were also vaccinated?

Also, who was that cutting a promo during the Cody segment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

smarxist posted:

for you heathenous non-Dark watchers, here's the moment of the night:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595841839295365125/869727694500278322/9kHRASNurK.mp4

my eyes legit bugged out of my skull

gently caress yes I've been calling for them to let him do this forever