Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Doing Gage at #2 ensures Jericho is beat to poo poo for 3-5 assuming he survives. Spears as #1 wasn't a surprise and lulled Jericho into a false sense of security. Now all bets are off and if he makes it to the eventual MJF match (he will), he'll be easy pickings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Cerebral Bore posted:

Also, not to forget, Jericho did a loving top rope Frankensteiner and let me tell you that at that moment ol' man Chris made me mark our like a goddamn idiot.

Yeah, that blew me away because it was basically picture perfect. Was not expecting that.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

THUNDER

ROSA

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MorningMoon posted:

Holy poo poo! Holy poo poo! Holy poo poo!

So I guess the pops were loud enough that TK had to buy out the contract (buy out all NWA??) and avoid the risk of losing her in the five months 'till the contract ends lol

Maybe that "The First Dance" thing they trademarked is some kind of big joint show with a bunch of promotions including NWA, and part of the deal was Rosa's contract. This is my wild and baseless speculation.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Yaya posted:

Well, there's your match for Britt at All Out

Nah, too soon. Rosa needs to be the one to beat Britt for the belt but it'd feel rushed, IMO, to take the belt off of her so soon.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

https://twitter.com/thunderrosa22/status/1418285135988932610

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

gently caress it, I changed my mind. Thunder Rosa rules, put the belt on her at All Out. Make it a cage match or something and make sure it's double sanctioned so the win matters this time.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

cams posted:

...why do you think people would not cheer britt beating rosa

I think they could very easily solidify Britt as a heel in a Rosa feud. People love Rosa and while they also love Britt, I feel like the AEW fans are more apt to play along and boo Britt if it fits the narrative more. Britt/Nyla was heel/heel so someone had to be the face at some point.

I'm sure whoever wins will get cheers in the moment despite whoever winds up heel/face in the feud.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's really cool that the good company is succeeding and their network seems to really like them

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Sir Tonk posted:

dammit nick get a new tooth already they arent that expensive

He's gotta wait for the MJF money to come through after he kills Jericho.

Someone please photoshop Roman's chompers into Nick Gage's mouth.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Digital Jedi posted:

https://twitter.com/silvernumber1/status/1418273001246642176?s=21

:hungiee:

hell yes I want to see him military press Gallows and everyone else

I had such a double take moment when I realized Silver was doing moves on Dynamite this week. It was like my brain couldn't comprehend the excitement and I just mumbled to my partner/the universe, "John... John Silver... is doing moves!"

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

NienNunb posted:

Bryan is the best.

If Bryan joins they should bring in Kane.

They have enough people who have been idiots about COVID, they don't need that dipshit too

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

explosivo posted:

Anyone else starting to really wish Rampage was 2 hours? They do manage to cram in a lot in the first hour of Dynamite but there's so much going on with what appears to be a whole hell of a lot more coming too. I guess it's probably still better to have less and leave people wanting more so they splurge on a PPV, especially hour long go-home Friday night Rampages :getin:

I seem to remember one of the phrases in a promo video being something like "less distraction, more action" so I'm guessing it's poised to be mostly wrestling and not a lot of interviews or extra segments.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

AEW fans don't tend to hijack shows with chants because the shows are good. I feel like there are always CM Punk rumors when they're in Chicago and the fans have never (to my recollection) chanted for him, or at least not to a degree that it ruined anything.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Jeff’s just gonna accidentally hit send on their #AllElite graphics on a Tuesday afternoon and that’ll be that.

Given that both signings immediately got out (assuming they’re true), I am curious if they they just openly promote that they’re coming than make them a surprise debut.

Is there truth to the thing that Turner didn't like surprise debuts on TV? Wonder if that changes anything as to how they'd handle this stuff.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they'd have to record one

I don't like this post

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m so excited for Charlotte but honestly even being vaccinated I’m a little worried about being in a giant room full or people. I guess I’ll probably still wear a mask.

I wore a mask at the Austin show and I was pleased to see a decent number of others still wearing them, too. It feels a little weird putting one on when most of the people there aren't wearing them, but that feeling wears off quickly. Do you!

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

My Lovely Horse posted:

Nick Gage heating the crowd up for a pizza cutter spot, reaching into first one, then the other pocket, then patting his pockets in confusion

Two days later on the vlog: Dark Order are enjoying some pizza backstage

Nick Gage should pull a pizza cutter out of one pocket then a tiny pizza out of the other and cut slices for himself and Jericho

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Conrad_Birdie posted:

I see Orville and Adam Page commenting on each other’s instagrams sometimes (I love them both what can I say) and I really really need Big Biceps Tony to shell out that cash so Peck can sing Page to the ring at All Out.

I would go nuts for this

coconono posted:

Page comes out to Fancy and I lose my mind.

I WOULD GO loving NUTS FOR THIS

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MJeff posted:

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1419826143906213902

MJF dropping hints at the next two Labors, Will Ospreay and Andrew Luck.

The fuse they talk about in the Dynamite theme is attached to Lucky Cannon

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Pylons posted:

https://twitter.com/AngelicoAAA/status/1420430563710734345

Is Angelico hinting that the trios division is going to be under Lucha Tag rules?

Hell yeah, I love lucha tag rules. They really make for a whole new dynamic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Griff Garrison looks like he hates smiling