Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Has the OP ever made a thread that wasn't low-effort white noise garbage

Don't sign your posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
There's a youtube video about this house somewhere. I think it was to hold stock for the owners store, hence all the bulk boxes of junk.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Someone made a choose your own adventure thread about this house but I don't remember who
They never finished it

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Someone made a choose your own adventure thread about this house but I don't remember who
They never finished it

Probably got lost in that room with all the books.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dont doxx my house OP

Butternubs
Feb 15, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCHiRovnMP8

Found it.

Cool original thought OP, Look forward to your next one.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Combo posted:

Probably got lost in that room with all the books.

page 57 of which book!?!?

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

page 57 of which book!?!?

The one about Czechoslovakia

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Combo posted:

The one about Czechoslovakia

The Unbearable Lightness of Being?

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Butternubs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCHiRovnMP8

Found it.

nobody gives a gently caress that it was in a youtube video jfc

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Butternubs posted:

true but that youtuber probably copied it from someone else too

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Sid Vicious posted:

lol it is that guy im crackin up

I'm sorry buddy, I love you. I was just having a bad day.

Does anyone have the listing where the house was literally on fire lol

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Butternubs posted:

There's a youtube video about this house somewhere. I think it was to hold stock for the owners store, hence all the bulk boxes of junk.

Why the two toilets tho

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Does this framed photo come with the house? If so im going to put in an offer.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

help i'm lost in the basement

Harminoff
Oct 24, 2005

👽
Check out the basement on this one though

https://spws.homevisit.com/hvid/257578

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

speedrun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI8gcVYJsoU

dunno what the current wr is but I found a 20.36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaiosAgid3U

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Do not buy this house.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I am 99% that's Wii Smash Bros on the spindle on the shelf in the living room too

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

this trash heap murder house costs more than I'll make in a lifetime, rad

e: ~70% of what I'll make in a lifetime

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Buffalo Bill’s selling?

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
the house would be going for about 2.5 mil but the murder-suicide kinda tanked the value a bit there

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
christ the property taxes are so much lower than in jersey

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

kntfkr posted:

christ the property taxes are so much lower than in jersey

everywhere is. i pay almost as much in property taxes per year as i pay to my principal and interest here in NJ.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
My best friend from RU's folks died and left him a so-so house in Montclair.....$30k a year. He left the state.

I'm in a lovely little condo and pay 6 but at least all the brave police officers that keep me safe are making $150k and can retire at 22

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

That house is honestly kind of amazing OP

was this person like a DVD wholesaler on amazon or something?

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Blooster posted:

Why the two toilets tho

Because it isn’t a house, it’s an office or some other commercial property that was converted into a residence. My brother’s in-laws have a home like this, complete with a multi-toilets and labyrinthine layout. They also have a decent amount of junk cluttering it up, but nothing close to this crazy.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

For $530 a month you can live an a "Studio" apartment which is actually literally just a kitchen with a balcony and a combined toilet/shower

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Everytime I misclick and am sent wildly careening through the house to trash unknown, I audibly gasp.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Robert Deadford posted:

EDIT: I found a second basement

a second basement has hit the building

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This house is truly incredible though and I genuinely appreciate the realtor who took the time to document this so thoroughly, they did a great thing by taking this many 360 photos, almost as if they knew this needed to be preserved in detail. Every single place you zoom in and look around there's some new insane and wacky poo poo to see. It's like a giant where's waldo house.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Butternubs posted:

Theres literally already a thread about this exact listing from a year ago or so.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

One of my favorites was the football goth bdsm house and while I was trying to re-find a link to the listing discovered an interview with the realtor who'd convinced the owner to remove a few dozen mannequins before the photoshoot. If only there were before pictures

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

This house is truly incredible though and I genuinely appreciate the realtor who took the time to document this so thoroughly, they did a great thing by taking this many 360 photos, almost as if they knew this needed to be preserved in detail. Every single place you zoom in and look around there's some new insane and wacky poo poo to see. It's like a giant where's waldo house.

Not to be a sucky suck with my last post, its genuinely entertaining and the gift that keeps on giving. Can you find the discarded "Diabetes" magazine in the rubbish bin below the fat-guy back scratcher and off-brand toaster streudel box full of medication?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Poohs Packin posted:

Not to be a sucky suck with my last post, its genuinely entertaining and the gift that keeps on giving. Can you find the discarded "Diabetes" magazine in the rubbish bin below the fat-guy back scratcher and off-brand toaster streudel box full of medication?

lol I did see that, which was hilarious because I looked at the bed and thought to myself "that's the bed of a really fat man" the same way Indiana Jones finds the cup of a carpenter in Last Crusade. Extremely fat people always have sagging beds and pillows to prop them up at an angle because they're suffocate in their sleep like The Elephant Man if they don't or something? Then I noticed the medicine, and then even MORE medicine, and then the perfect placed trash bin with that magazine in it. Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Also, this guy didn't even bother to hide this poo poo in a drawer:

also gonna need an ID on this SNES game:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol I did see that, which was hilarious because I looked at the bed and thought to myself "that's the bed of a really fat man" the same way Indiana Jones finds the cup of a carpenter in Last Crusade. Extremely fat people always have sagging beds and pillows to prop them up at an angle because they're suffocate in their sleep like The Elephant Man if they don't or something? Then I noticed the medicine, and then even MORE medicine, and then the perfect placed trash bin with that magazine in it. Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Also, this guy didn't even bother to hide this poo poo in a drawer:

also gonna need an ID on this SNES game:

Here is the 'beetus nightstand in all its glory.

Opposite the 'beetus nightstand is an arsenal of cologne, diet soda, and paradoxically a pair of women's jeans (brand l.e.i.)

Maybe this huge guy smelled good enough to get laid on occasion. I'm picturing a horribly large man with a horribly thin meth lady.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Can you imagine loving in that house?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I was picturing a boogie2988/Francis from YouTube type and he’s so fat that he cant or won’t shower and so he just bathed in lovely cologne instead to try and cover up the musk of diet soda sweat mixed with skin tags but I think we’re on the same line of thinking

Also in the living room upstairs it’s hard to see but I think the cat litter box is full of unscooped poo poo. And the master bedroom with the fap material has a bunch of uninstalled automatic blinds. Seriously everywhere you look you can find half-finished ideas and schemes of a family of sunlight-shunning obese nerds, it’s really incredible how much you can read into these people’s minds and see just how lazy and slovenly they are in every single aspect of their lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah this has been said but it was probably a DVD business based on the stacks and stacks of media and CD cleaning stuff.