Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Butternubs posted:

There's a youtube video about this house somewhere. I think it was to hold stock for the owners store, hence all the bulk boxes of junk.

Theres literally already a thread about this exact listing from a year ago or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

This house is truly incredible though and I genuinely appreciate the realtor who took the time to document this so thoroughly, they did a great thing by taking this many 360 photos, almost as if they knew this needed to be preserved in detail. Every single place you zoom in and look around there's some new insane and wacky poo poo to see. It's like a giant where's waldo house.

Not to be a sucky suck with my last post, its genuinely entertaining and the gift that keeps on giving. Can you find the discarded "Diabetes" magazine in the rubbish bin below the fat-guy back scratcher and off-brand toaster streudel box full of medication?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol I did see that, which was hilarious because I looked at the bed and thought to myself "that's the bed of a really fat man" the same way Indiana Jones finds the cup of a carpenter in Last Crusade. Extremely fat people always have sagging beds and pillows to prop them up at an angle because they're suffocate in their sleep like The Elephant Man if they don't or something? Then I noticed the medicine, and then even MORE medicine, and then the perfect placed trash bin with that magazine in it. Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Also, this guy didn't even bother to hide this poo poo in a drawer:

also gonna need an ID on this SNES game:

Here is the 'beetus nightstand in all its glory.

Opposite the 'beetus nightstand is an arsenal of cologne, diet soda, and paradoxically a pair of women's jeans (brand l.e.i.)

Maybe this huge guy smelled good enough to get laid on occasion. I'm picturing a horribly large man with a horribly thin meth lady.

AHH F/UGH posted:

Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Can you imagine loving in that house?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Yeah this has been said but it was probably a DVD business based on the stacks and stacks of media and CD cleaning stuff.