Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

That house is honestly kind of amazing OP

was this person like a DVD wholesaler on amazon or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

For $530 a month you can live an a "Studio" apartment which is actually literally just a kitchen with a balcony and a combined toilet/shower

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Robert Deadford posted:

EDIT: I found a second basement

a second basement has hit the building

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

This house is truly incredible though and I genuinely appreciate the realtor who took the time to document this so thoroughly, they did a great thing by taking this many 360 photos, almost as if they knew this needed to be preserved in detail. Every single place you zoom in and look around there's some new insane and wacky poo poo to see. It's like a giant where's waldo house.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Poohs Packin posted:

Not to be a sucky suck with my last post, its genuinely entertaining and the gift that keeps on giving. Can you find the discarded "Diabetes" magazine in the rubbish bin below the fat-guy back scratcher and off-brand toaster streudel box full of medication?

lol I did see that, which was hilarious because I looked at the bed and thought to myself "that's the bed of a really fat man" the same way Indiana Jones finds the cup of a carpenter in Last Crusade. Extremely fat people always have sagging beds and pillows to prop them up at an angle because they're suffocate in their sleep like The Elephant Man if they don't or something? Then I noticed the medicine, and then even MORE medicine, and then the perfect placed trash bin with that magazine in it. Can you imagine being hired to work in that "office"?

Also, this guy didn't even bother to hide this poo poo in a drawer:

also gonna need an ID on this SNES game:

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

I was picturing a boogie2988/Francis from YouTube type and he’s so fat that he cant or won’t shower and so he just bathed in lovely cologne instead to try and cover up the musk of diet soda sweat mixed with skin tags but I think we’re on the same line of thinking

Also in the living room upstairs it’s hard to see but I think the cat litter box is full of unscooped poo poo. And the master bedroom with the fap material has a bunch of uninstalled automatic blinds. Seriously everywhere you look you can find half-finished ideas and schemes of a family of sunlight-shunning obese nerds, it’s really incredible how much you can read into these people’s minds and see just how lazy and slovenly they are in every single aspect of their lives.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Colonel Cancer posted:

The goth football house is legit

Apparently the reason that the basement is so barren is that they had a ton of mannequins of various goth stuff like Jason, Freddy Krueger, Michael Meyers, Chucky, Edward Scissorhands, Saw Tricycle Guy etc positioned behind the two recliners so it was like having a watch party with a bunch of movie monsters on Raiders game day

Poohs Packin posted:

Yeah this has been said but it was probably a DVD business based on the stacks and stacks of media and CD cleaning stuff.

According to an interview with the homeowner, they are/were a family business that was doing bulk sales of CDs/DVDs and a few others things on amazon and eBay

AHH F/UGH fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Considering all the hours I've spent in the past few days going back to this house, yes, I can say I have seen most of those

I don't get this one - Is it the funko pop obsession?