Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm pretty bad at this game meant for children because I don't play/enjoy mobas, BUT I'm having a blast while sucking at least.

Slowbro is my bro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Am I an idiot for dumping all my upgrades at the beginning into the Muscle Band? It seems like it would be universally useful with whoever I play

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edit: I think I confused myself

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

homeless snail posted:

I'm not buying it to find out but my understanding is, that doesn't give you 1000 energy straight up, but adds 1000 energy to the tank on the left that you still need to play to extract pulls from. You get 1400 energy in the tank for free a week
Yeah, I think I misread things

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Phenotype posted:

How does Slowbro's blue health work? I thought that was his Oblivious passive, but if you're in a fight, then you die as soon as your green health is all gone even if you've got a full bar of blue.
That's it. You have a period to heal up before the damage applies, but if they go through the whole health bar it just auto applies it

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
No horses or sheep. Add either Blitzle, Rapidash, or Flaffy. This is far more important than popularity or balance

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Eevee but it doesn't evolve :unsmigghh:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I really need to learn to prejudge my battles before I keep getting my self killed. I also need to keep an eye on my teammates in lane with me so I stop thinking they'll follow me into a fight instead of wandering off somewhere.

I'm still bad at mobas

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jerk McJerkface posted:

You can favorite a Pokeman and it starts the draft with him highlighted.
Does it? I favorited Slowbro but it keeps starting me on Charizard

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

When you telekenesis someone, they’re immune to damage right? Basically just takes them out of the fighting completely?
Are you the teammates who have been just staring at the Pikachu I've got suspended in the air?!

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I got to dunk because the score it gives you at the end seems to care far more about that than anything else. Managing to defend the top lane against two by myself while my team murders everyone in the bottom lane doesn't contribute to that number at the end and it hurts my feelings!

But I also could be dumb trying to defend the top lane in the first place so who knows!?

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
X scissor stuns when it knocks someone into a wall. Combine with rock tomb to create that wall

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
What's the number in the circle next to score supposed to mean?

VVVV
Thanks

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jul 30, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

I remember on day one flipping through the shop and me and all my friends were like "oh the sailor outfit loving rules" and I was desperately trying to figure out how to get the triangle currency because you need 60 for it. Today I just got the final piece of the sailor outfit and the final piece of the Edelgoss set from the gacha. So yeah, the odds of getting something good actually seem really high
Under Details it has an Offer Ratings listing all the percentages. 41% chance of some currency, rest seems mostly evenly split between all the clothes

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I've got fairly good at tossing the pollen right in front of my allies. Still seems to prefer grabbing the enemy though, even outside auto targeting

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Wait, the score items keep the stat bonuses through the whole fight? For some reason, I thought they were just timed buffs. I'll have to give them another look

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm glad they made my dumb fire lizard less lovely

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Cool, cool

Wish more games would make key things this opaque

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I honestly get more mad at no help with drednaw over Zapados. Especially if I see others in the bottom lane running past me towards the second goal

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

indigi posted:

I truly can’t believe how many clueless players there are even at expert rank, like you’re in a 2v1 situation and they’ll run away at mid fight full health to leave you to die
I'll run from a 2v1 if ut starts getting towards several bushes or their second goal and I can't see the rest of the enemy team on the minimap somewhere

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
My guess, and only a guess, to keep people from getting pissed off from constant losses so they'll keep playing and hopefully spend money. They just didn't bother disguising the freebie victory at all

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Sep 4, 2021

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Same, I tend to play to knock out dailys. Not in the chore sense that I used to do in other games, but more as I'm enjoying playing for thirty minutes each day

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shoegazing posted:

Quick reminder: if you are sending an invite to the squad you gotta let me know somewhere you’re a goon. I got 9 requests today in two hours and I have no idea if any of them are SA users.

We have very few open slots left so I’m gonna be exercising those restrictions from now on.
Request sent, account is WFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bot matches are what kills my desire to play for a few days. I know 8m losing constantly! Don't add insult to that injury!